50 (Epilogue)

jimin slowly opened his eyes, groaning when the sunlight hit his eyes.

he slowly turned his head to see the other side of the bed empty.

this is one of the days where he can't help but to smile, slowly sitting up, brushing his hair to the back.

he then stood up, his sweatpants hanging low as he walked out of the room.

he then heard the sound of something cooking, his smile growing more.

when he reached the kitchen, he can't help but to stare at his husband, or he prefers to call him wife, busy cooking on his favorite omelet.

he really loves how taehyung looks in his clothes, the shirt hanging off his shoulder making his collarbones exposed.

he fell inlove more when he see taehyung pouting while cooking, really focused on the food.

he slowly walked towards the pink haired boy, wrapping his arms around his waist.

"oh! jiminie! you're awake" taehyung surprisingly said, stopping for a while.

"good morning baby. why did you leave me?" jimin asked in his neck, putting a kiss on taehyung's shoulder.

taehyung giggled, turning off the stove and dropping the spatula before turning around, wrapping his arms around jimin's neck.

"because i want to cook you breakfast" taehyung replied, pouting and jimin already knows what he is asking for.

he quickly gave a peck on taehyung's lips, chuckling when the younger whined.

"jiminie! that's not what i want!" taehyung whined, pouting more.

jimin chuckled again, slowly leaning down, giving a slow but light kiss on taehyung's lips making the younger whine again.

"jiminie! you're bad! kiss me properly!" taehyung whined, puppy eyes that jimin can't resist.

jimin then pulled him closer by his waist, slowly leaning down as he pressed his lips on taehyung's.

the younger quickly kissed back, their pace is just slow, taking their time until jimin put his hands under taehyung's thighs, muttering a 'jump'.

taehyung quickly followed, letting jimin put him on the kitchen counter.

they still kissed slowly, taehyung's hands cupping jimin's face.

after a few minutes, they decided to pull away, panting.

"my baby bear really loves kisses huh?" jimin asked, staring at taehyung's eyes.

taehyung just showed his boxy smile, giggling.

"you know i love you right jiminie?" taehyung asked.

"of course baby and i love you too...so much" jimin replied back, kissing taehyung's nose.

the younger giggled again, wrapping his arms around jimin's neck as he hid his head in his neck.

jimin also wrapped his arms around taehyung, sniffing taehyung's hair.

they stayed like that for a while until taehyung quickly pulled away, looking at the stove.

"my omelet!" taehyung shouted, quickly going down before approaching his a-little-bit cold omelet.

"let's eat now jiminie!" taehyung called, the older sitting beside the younger.

the two just ate their breakfast with smiles and laughters, jimin feeding taehyung most of the time while the younger just giggled, also trying to feed jimin.

after the breakfast, they ended up on their bed, jimin's arms wrapped around taehyung who is hiding in jimin's chest.

it's my home

jimin is just caressing taehyung's pink locks, occasionally giving kisses on taehyung's head.

he then remembered the day when he met jungkook in a restaurant.

("do you still love taehyung?" jungkook asked, chugging down some beer.

"..." jimin just stared at the glass of beer, playing with it.

"answer me" jungkook seriously said, putting the glass down with a noise.

"yes, i do" jimin replied back seriously, now staring at him.

"i thought you love someone else?" jungkook asked.

after a few minutes of silence, jimin replied with a smile on his face.

"it's always him")

jimin was cut off with his thoughts when he felt someone pinching his cheeks.

"what are you thinking about jiminie?" the pink haired boy asked, looking up.

"nothing baby. let's just cuddle" jimin replied, smiling.

taehyung just giggled, reaching up to peck jimin's lips, pouting when jimin didn't kiss back.

"jiminie! you're doing it again!" taehyung whined, pouting more.

jimin just chuckled, leaning down to peck taehyung's lips.

"i really hate you" taehyung mumbled, rolling his eyes, trying to get out of jimin's grip but jimin was just too strong.

"i think that's not right. can you take it if i leave you here?" jimin asked, smirking.

"n-no" taehyung stuttered out, looking down at his fingers which are playing with jimin's.

"now tell me the right one" jimin instructed.

"i love you" taehyung replied, looking up.

"i love you too baby bear" jimin said, smiling making taehyung smile too.

jimin then leaned down, pressing a passionate kiss on the younger who also kissed back, can't help from smiling.

taehyung giggled when jimin peppered some kisses on taehyung's face.

after that, the two just sighed with a smile, jimin lacing their fingers together, their matching rings shining under the sunlight.

~ f i n ~

____________________
sorry for not updating yesterday ☹️ school is being on the way again. but anyways, thank you for supporting my two books!!! thank you for all the votes and the comments that you left. i am reading all of your comments and it was so fun ❤️ thank you so much!!!

now comment here if you want some extra chapters 👇🏻