5

"j-jiminie..."

taehyung just stared at jimin who is also staring at him. jimin then slowly looked at the floor, only to see his coffee spilled.

he looked back at taehyung, slowly removing his arm around his waist.

"look at where you are going next time. you even ruined my coffee" jimin said, no emotion in his voice.

"i-i'll pay for-"

"no need. you already wasted my time. i don't want to waste another hour because of that damn coffee. now if you excuse me, i need to go" jimin seriously said, walking past taehyung.

taehyung just stood there, not knowing what to do, tears starting to form in his eyes.

"hey taetae. are you okay? come on, don't cry. it's not your fault" hoseok comforted taehyung who quickly wiped his tears.

jin then came back after grabbing a mop, cleaning the spilled coffee on the floor.

"i'll walk you home tae, let's go. jin hyung, we'll be going now" hoseok said and jin also bid goodbye before hoseok dragged taehyung with him.

"hyung, why is he angry with me? i know it's my fault but why?" taehyung asked when he and hoseok are walking down the streets.

"i don't know tae. maybe he's being a shit. don't mind him yeah?" hoseok said and taehyung just nodded, still thinking about what happened a while ago.

-

"goodmorning mr. park" the employees greeted and jimin just nodded, walking to his office.

as soon he sat down, lisa entered his office with papers in her hand.

"sir, this is your business plan and schedule plan. jennie asked me to give this to you..." lisa explained, giving jimin the papers she was holding.

"where's jennie?" jimin asked when he grabbed the papers from lisa's hand.

"she asked for a leave sir. she's not feeling well today" lisa replied.

jimin went silent, guilt washing through him, looking at the business plan and schedule plan jennie made.

"sir, i know that you don't need a personal assistant but jennie can't handle all of her duties. she needs someone to help her and someone that can help you too sir. i know i'm not in the position to say these things but i am just worried for my friend. she keeps on going home at midnight just to finish her work" lisa said, fiddling with her fingers.

jimin then slowly looked at the files of the applicants, deciding wether he will get a personal assistant or what. 

taehyung's application form was on top, making jimin to stare at it before he remembered what happened a while ago.

he grabbed taehyung's application form, looking at it again before smirking.

"call this one and tell him that he will be my personal assistant starting tomorrow"

-

"baby! your phone is ringing!" jungkook shouted.

taehyung went to jungkook's house after chatting a little bit with hoseok. he decided to leave the older since he remembered that hoseok didn't sleep because of teaching his student.