Extra: Chapter 4 - Jealous Jimin

T H E   N E X T   Y E A R 
A P R I L   T H I R T E E N

"jiminie? did you put the sunblock in the bag already?" taehyung asked from his room, focusing on the clothes that he should bring.

"yes baby. just need your clothes here and we're done" jimin replied back, finishing in putting his clothes in the bag.

they are heading to daegu right now to have a summer vacation in the beaches there.

taehyung also wanted to visit his grandparents and who is jimin to say no?

he is his baby after all and he deserves everything.

"here you go minie!" taehyung happily said, hopping down the stairs with clothes in his hands.

"thank you baby" jimin replied, smiling as he grabbed the clothes from taehyung's hands before putting them in the bag and zipping it.

"yay!" taehyung happily shouted, clapping.

"ready baby?" jimin asked, putting his hand out for taehyung to hold.

"i'm ready minie!" taehyung shouted, hopping beside jimin before interlocking his fingers with the older.

jimin can't help but to smile, pulling taehyung with him as they got out of his house before walking to his car.

as always, jimin opened the door for taehyung who thanked him with a smile.

before going to the driver's seat, he went at the back of the car to put the bag that was on his shoulders.

when he got in the car, taehyung quickly wrapped his arms around his neck, pouting.

"what do you want baby?" jimin asked, already know what his baby is asking for.

"kiss" taehyung said, pouting and jimin just chuckled, leaning down to softly press his lips on taehyung's who welcomed him with a smile.

when they pulled away, jimin started to drive with one hand since his hand is interlocked again with taehyung's.

after three hours of driving, jimin arrived at the hotel that they will be staying.

he turned off the car, removed his seatbelt before looking beside him to see his boyfriend sleeping with the baby bear he bought for jimin.

jimin can't help but to smile, leaning down to press a kiss on the younger's forehead.

"baby...wake up. we're here" jimin whispered.

the younger still continued to sleep, jimin leaning down again to press a kiss now on his cheeks.

but the younger still didn't wake up so jimin slowly leaned down to kiss his lips but before he could, he noticed how taehyung is trying not to smile.

"are you still asleep baby? or are you acting like you're still asleep?" jimin asked, smirking.

when taehyung didn't respond, jimin decided to tease the younger, pulling away.

"okay. you don't want to wake up then" jimin said and was about to open his door when he heard the pink haired boy whine.

he turned his head at the younger to see taehyung with his eyes open, pouting.

"now, you're awake" jimin said, still smirking.

"you didn't kiss me on the lips!" taehyung whined.

jimin can't help but to laugh, shaking his head while taehyung just glared at him with a pout.

"okay baby. i'm sorry. you want kiss yeah?" jimin asked and he slowly leaned closer to taehyung before pressing his lips on the younger's, taehyung kissing back with his arms around jimin's neck.