8

"mr. park?" taehyung asked, knocking on jimin's door.

"who's there?" jimin asked back.

"it's me, taehyung" taehyung replied.

"come in" jimin said and taehyung slowly opened the door, a plastic bag in his hand.

"what do you need?" jimin asked, looking at the papers that was given to him before turning back to his laptop.

"i-i saw you a while ago, w-walking to the cafeteria b-but you went back here t-to continue your work s-so i decided to b-bring you food" taehyung shyly stuttered out, lowering his head.

jimin stopped in his tracks, slowly looking at taehyung with a plastic bag in his hand.

jimin sighed, dropping the papers before standing up, putting his left hand in his pocket as he slowly walked to taehyung.

he stood infront of the younger, looking at how taehyung slowly lift up his head, confused eyes visible.

taehyung's eyes widened when jimin slowly wrapped his right arm around him.

"how much?" jimin whispered to his left ear making taehyung shiver.

he didn't notice that he put his hands behind him making jimin to grab his lunch from his back.

"a-ah y-you don't have t-to pay" taehyung stuttered out.

jimin slowly walked back to his seat, looking at taehyung who is now blushing.

"thank you taehyung" jimin said before sitting down.

"y-you're w-welcome" taehyung replied.

jimin notice that taehyung just stood there so he talked again.

"do you need anything else taehyung?" jimin asked and taehyung shaked his head.

"a-ah no more. i-i'll be g-going now. e-eatwell" taehyung rambled before leaving jimin's office.

once taehyung got out, jimin stared at the plastic bag on his table, leaning back on his chair, putting his chin on his palm, slowly smiling.

-

when taehyung was busy typing, his phone suddenly rang making him stop what he is doing.

"kook?"

("hey baby. i'm on a break. how's first day of work?")

"it's good. a little bit tiring but i can manage"

("really? that's good to hear")

"how about you? how's the patients?"

("some of them was hard to deal with. they don't want to drink their medicines")

"aww. don't give up kook. i know you can do it"

(" *chuckles* thank you baby. have you eaten already?")

"yes. i found a new friend. her name is lisa"

("my baby is making friends. don't look for someone else yeah?")

"you're the only one kook. don't worry"

("good. anyways, i can't pick you up later. i need to check on my patient who is suffering a trauma right now. i'm sorry")