44

"explain everything"

jungkook sighed, reaching out to grab taehyung's hand but the older just pulled his hand away.

"tae. baby" jungkook started and taehyung is trying hard not to cry infront of jungkook.

"i know i was wrong. i was wrong in the first place...do you remember when i gave you the confession note? i was about to give that to your sister, jisoo. but i didn't know that i got the wrong locker...when i saw you, i decided that maybe i could try to date you and it turns out that i fell inlove with you...within those five years, i loved you tae but when i saw your sister again-"

"you loved me? jungkook...if you loved me, you wouldn't fall inlove with my sister. you never dated my sister for you to not move on...you just liked her and that's it. i will understand you if my sister is your ex...but she is not" taehyung interrupted and jungkook just looked at him with guilt.

"jungkook...you know how much i loved you...even if jimin told me the truth, i still chose you" taehyung continued, tears starting to fall from his eyes.

"that man sacrificed everything just for me to be happy...he let me go just for us to be happy even if it hurted him so much...he was there when you cheated...he was there when i almost got raped...he was always there when i needed him...but in the end, i'm still choosing you and that's the biggest mistake i have ever done" taehyung finished, sobbing as he pointed jimin who is outside waiting for him.

"you almost got raped?" jungkook asked, his eyes widened.

"yes! you don't know that because you were busy kissing with my sister" taehyung angrily said, furrowing his eyebrows.

"taehyung i'm sorry. i'm really sorry" jungkook said sadly, standing up as he kneeled infront of taehyung.

"don't you love me anymore?" jungkook asked, looking up at taehyung who is trying to wipe his tears.

"that's the problem! i still love you even after everything that happened and it's so hard to move on from you" taehyung shouted, sobbing.

on the door, jimin stood there, listening to everything that taehyung said.

he sighed as he leaned on the glass window, his hands in his pocket as he looked down.

his phone suddenly rang, pulling it out only to see rosé calling.

"yes rosé?"

("my dad said that your flight will be on the fourteenth of october")

"oh"

jimin took a glance at taehyung and jungkook who is hugging in the restaurant before answering rosé again.

"thanks for telling me"

("you're welcome...you know, i'm gonna miss you. i can't handle the company alone! why do you have to leave?")

"well, it's work...don't worry, i'm gonna miss you too and i know you can handle the company"

("aish! you're lucky you're my friend")

"shut up"

(" *chuckles* well i'll be going now. see you soon! take care")

the call ended and jimin looked at his phone one last time before turning it off.

-

the next day, it was their day off and jimin decided to hang out with his friends.

jimin bought a can of beers and some chips before driving to namjoon and yoongi's studio.

when he reached the studio, he quickly ran upstairs only to be tackled down.

"argh hyungs! you two are heavy! get off!" he groaned as the two just laughed

"so how's work?" the two asked when they all stood up, fixing theirselves.

"it's great. how about you two? any upcoming songs?" jimin asked, sitting on one of the chair.

"yeah. because of that song, yoongi isn't even leaving his room. if you enter his room, you're like entering a horror house" namjoon said, grabbing one can of beer.

"yah! stop exaggerating tall guy! it's just that i can focus when there's no light" yoongi defended, sipping through his beer.

"stop fighting. you two didn't change" jimin said, chuckling and shaking his head.

"how's taehyung by the way? are you two getting along?" namjoon asked.

"well, yeah..." jimin replied sadly, chugging down some beer.

"why so sad?" yoongi asked, noticing how jimin sadly replied.

"well...i guess he really loves jungkook" jimin replied, smiling a little bit.

"are you sure about that?" namjoon asked.

"yeah and i can't do anything about it...i guess it's time to really let him go now" jimin mumbled, sadness in his voice.

the two just exchanged looks at each other, shrugging before looking back at jimin.

"i'll be going to america on the fourteenth"