16

the road trip back to the company was so silent that taehyung almost got deaf.

he sometimes take a glance on jimin who is just silently driving, focusing on the road.

did i do something wrong?

when they reached the company, jimin silently got out, walking to the company while taehyung was left with wide eyes, also getting out of the car.

he tried to catch up with jimin but unfortunately, the elevator already went up so taehyung have to wait for the other one.

when taehyung reached his table, lisa quickly approached him.

"what happened to mr. park?" lisa asked.

"huh?" taehyung confusedly asked, sitting on his chair.

"he walked to his office with his eyebrows furrowed and he even slammed his door" lisa explained and taehyung slowly realized what is happening.

jimin is mad

"i think he is mad" taehyung replied and lisa was shocked.

"about what?" lisa asked.

"i don't know...we went to the mall because he bought me a dress then we ate there and he got me a doraemon stuff toy. after that, i thought we were about to get back here when he entered another shop. he told me to choose the clothes i want but i asked him why do i need to choose? i have clothes...and then he just told me to choose the things i want so i asked him again why do i need to choose the things i want...he told me he will buy me those things i want since we are already in the mall but then i told him that my boyfriend can buy me those things then he just left the shop without saying anything..."

taehyung explained to the lisa who is silently listening, nodding at every sentence.

after explaining, lisa slowly smirked and taehyung got confused.

"i-is there something w-wrong?" he asked and lisa quickly nodded.

"you need to apologize to him" lisa said, smiling.

"what? but i didn't do anything" taehyung whined and lisa chuckled.

"you did. you told him that your boyfriend can buy you the things you want when mr. park can also do that. he was about to do that to you a while ago but you mentioned your boyfriend so he just accepted his defeat" lisa explained and taehyung's eyes widened.

"but i'm just stopping him from paying expensive things" taehyung said again, whining.

"but he wants to buy you things you want because he likes you" lisa said, still chuckling.

"h-he likes m-me? but that was in the past" taehyung protested.

"who said he can't like you again?" lisa asked and taehyung's eyes widened again.

"stop being a kid taehyung. just go apologize to him and everything will be alright" lisa said, patting taehyung's back who is deep in thoughts.

j-jimin still likes me?

he was cut off from his thoughts when a voice appeared.

"you two. get back to work if you don't like me to fire you right now" jimin seriously said and lisa quickly went back to her table.

the two had a short eye contact before jimin broke it, slamming his door.

-

jimin stared at his laptop, still can't help but to remember what taehyung has told him a while ago.

"kook can buy me those things"

"AAAAAH!" he shouted, rubbing his hair in frustration.

his laptop then notified him something, opening it quickly only to see an email.

Dear Mr. Park of JMP Corporation,

As a successful CEO in Seoul, South  Korea, we gladly offer you to work in one of the companies here in U.S.

During your employment, you may have access to trade secrets and confidential business information belonging to the Company. By accepting this offer of employment, you acknowledge that you must keep all of this information strictly confidential, and refrain from using it for your own purposes or from disclosing it to anyone outside the Company. In addition, you agree that, upon conclusion of your employment, you will immediately return to the Company all of it's property, equipment, and documents, including electronically stored information.

Please call xxx-xxxx for you response with this offer.

jimin just stared at the email before closing it, leaning back on his chair.

-

when jimin is typing, someone suddenly knock, telling them to come in.

his eyes landed on the coffee that is placed on his table and something caught his eyes.

i'm sorry with a smiley face written on a pink sticky note.

he looked up to see the pink haired boy, fiddling with his fingers.

"what are you sorry for?" jimin asked, leaning back on his chair.

"for a while ago" the pink haired boy mumbled, still looking on the floor.

"what about a while ago?" jimin asked again, sipping his coffee.

"i'm sorry for making you jealous" taehyung replied, now looking at jimin who's eyes widened, spitting his coffee.

he coughed while taehyung handed him a tissue.

"w-who told you that?" jimin asked, still coughing.

"lisa told me that you still like me" taehyung said and jimin's eyes widened again, coughing.

"well...she's not wrong" jimin mumbled in his coughs.

"what?"

"nothing. i forgive you. you can get out now" jimin said and taehyung nodded, getting out of the office.

damn, kim taehyung