2

time passed by, it's already three in the afternoon and taehyung is starting to doze off.

i'm sleepy

when his head was about to fall, the interviewer shouted, causing taehyung to startle.

"mr. kim taehyung!" taehyung quickly fixed himself before going inside.

"goodafternoon mr. kim. please have a seat" the interviewer pointed at the chair infront of her, taehyung following.

taehyung sat properly, handing the interviewer his application form.

"your name is kim taehyung, twenty three years old. you live in seoul, south korea but you're hometown is?" the interviewer asked, looking up at taehyung.

"daegu, south korea ma'am" taehyung answered, giving the interviewer a warm smile.

"tell me the reason why should we accept you here" the interviewer asked.

"you should accept me because i am capable of many things. i am an organize person, i can organize the schedules of the ceo. i am also a responsible person that i can prioritize my responsibilities. i am also a sociable person, i can socialize with other businesses, ask them to cooperate with us to have a better sales"

taehyung explained, confidence visible in his voice, while the interviewer nodded with every word he said.

"what course did you take when you were in college?"

"bs accounting ma'am" taehyung replied, smiling.

the interviewer looked for the papers, quietly observing taehyung's grades.

when she was finished looking at the paper, she looked up at taehyung with a smile.

"that's it for today. we'll be contacting you if you got the job or not. please be attentive with your phone. thank you for today mr. kim" the interviewer explained, giving taehyung a smile.

"thank you also ma'am" taehyung said, bowing and smiling back before leaving the room.

taehyung sighed, his smile getting bigger when he got out of the building.

i'm done with my interview!

he was cut off with his thoughts when his phone rang.

"hello?"

("taetae! i missed you my baby! how was your interview?")

"it went great jin hyung! but they said that they will contact me if i got the job or not. how about you hyung? how's your restaurant?"

("many costumers but still fun! hoseok came here a while ago")

"really? i missed hobi hyung too"

("yah! i told you a while ago that i missed you but you didn't reply back. but when it comes to hoseok, you tell me that you miss him? it's unfair!")

"hyung! stop being childish! *giggles* i missed you too hyung!"

("that's better")

"i'll try to go there tomorrow hyung yeah? you also tell hobi hyung!"

("okay okay! you'll visit me okay? you also invite jungkook and jisoo")

"okay hyung! see you! goodluck!"

("goodluck too taetae!")

taehyung ended the call with a smile before looking for a taxi.

-

"as you can see, our sales are getting up little by little and we are trying to communicate more with other business to bring JMP Corporation at the top" one of the boards explained as jimin just quietly listened, nodding and taking notes.

"mr. park will be having a meeting later with mr. park bogum and we also expect him to collaborate with us" he continued.

"that's it sir"

"that's a nice presentation jackson and i hope to see more of that. i'm also glad to hear that our sales are getting up and i do really hope that we can collaborate more with other companies...well, meeting's over, you can all leave now" jimin said, smiling a little bit and the employees started to get their things and heading out of the meeting room.

when the meeting room is empty, jimin sighed, leaning back on his chair as he thinks of what to do next for his company.

he then remembered that he needs to check the files of the applicants who is applying to be his personal assistant.

he sat up, fixing his things before going back to his office, not surprised to see jennie already there.

"here are all the applicants sir" jennie explained, giving jimin the papers of the applicants.

jimin grabbed the files, sitting on his chair as he looked at the files, one by one, just nodding.

why is it all girls? let me guess, they just applied because of my looks. damn, not accepting these girls.

jimin still looked at the other files, some of them are boys but they didn't reached jimin's standards.

he sighed, closed his eyes, leaning on his chair.

"lisa said that this one stood out during the interview..." jennie said, handing jimin the last file.

jimin sat up again, grabbing the file from jennie.

jimin slowly opened the folder, his eyes widening when he saw the name of the applicant.