Extra: Chapter 8 - Yeontan

"do you really have to go minie?" taehyung asked, pouting as he watch jimin pack his things.

"as much as i want to stay here tae, rosè's dad will still do a way to drag me there" jimin replied, zipping his luggage.

"i-i'll miss you" taehyung mumbled, lowering his head and feeling some tears gather in his eyes.

jimin then sighed, crouching at the edge of the bed, between taehyung's legs so that they'll be at the same level.

"hey baby. don't cry. i'll miss you too" jimin whispered, wiping taehyung's tears with his thumb.

taehyung nodded, playing with jimin's fingers before looking up to meet jimin's eyes.

"i promise you that we'll cuddle all day when i come back" jimin said, smiling making taehyung to smile too.

"jimin! ms. park is already here!" a shout came from downstairs making the two turn their heads.

jimin looked back at taehyung, matching the sad smile on taehyung's.

he then stood up, slowly pressing his lips on taehyung's forehead before pulling back just to press his forehead on taehyung's.

"just two weeks baby. i'll shower you with hugs and kisses when i come back" jimin whispered, pecking taehyung on the lips.

jimin then pulled taehyung to stand, grabbing his luggage with his free hand as the two walk out of their room.

they went downstairs with their hands clasped together, seeing taehyung's mom who is busy talking to rosè.

"oh jimin. ms. park is here to get you. you're going to be late for your flight" mrs. kim said.

"well then, i'll go ahead in the car now mrs. kim. bye taehyung! jimin, i'll wait for you in the car and give your luggage to the driver" rosè instructed, bowing as she starts to walk back to the car but was stopped when she felt some hands wrapped around her wrist.

"ms. park, please take care of minie" the pink boy softly said, pouting.

"don't worry. i'll take care of him taehyung" rosè replied, smiling.

jimin silently watched them after giving his luggage, smiling at his husband.

when rosè was in the car already, jimin approached mrs. kim, giving her a hug.

"please also take care of tae, mom" jimin said, smiling and mrs. kim just chuckled.

"you should also take care of yourself there jimin. my son is already in the verge of tears" mrs. kim said when jimin pulled away and he slowly looked at taehyung who is looking at him with puppy eyes, tears falling from his eyes and his lips turned into a pout.

"baby..." jimin mumbled, wrapping his arms around taehyung.

taehyung sobbed in his chest, also wrapping his arms around jimin.

jimin just peppered some kisses on taehyung's head, caressing his back.

mrs. kim just watched the interaction with a fond smile.

when they pulled away, taehyung slowly looked up with puffy eyes.

"shh. stop crying tae baby yeah? i'll be back before you know it" jimin said, cupping taehyung's cheeks as he wipes his tears with his thumb.

jimin pressed his lips on taehyung's, the younger kissing back, giggling when jimin gave him kisses on his nose, cheeks, eyes and forehead.

"i'll call you when i get there okay?" jimin said and taehyung nodded.