1

Jimin POV:

I was currently lunch time and our whole friend group decided to eat on the roof like usual. We would talk and share each other food. It was like the world didn't exist, and we were the only ones who did exist.

I would sit in between Jackson and Taehyung, while Hoseok and Yoongi sat in front of us. I liked were I sat so I can get a nice view in front of people that I enjoy very much.

I noticed recently that I had a crush on them, but I knew they didn't feel the same. I accepted that, but it's hard to move on.

"Okay what's going on between you two?" Taehyung asked as he pointed to Yoongi and Hoseok who were cuddle up next to each other.

Everyone went silent as we all stared at the two, looking for an answer.

"Uhh we are dating." Hoseok says as a blush is shown on his face. Then they both interlock hands while smiling at each other, like they loved each other and no one could stop them.

Everyone was happy and was congratulating them while I just sat there, broken? I mean I can't be selfish and not congratulate them right? But I couldn't push myself to do so, unless I wanted everyone to see me breakdown.

I was hurt because they had something I wanted and something I wanted to be part of. But they don't need me, and just the thought of that wants me to just go away forever...

Eventually I blocked out all the dark thoughts and continued to listen to others conversations while I sat alone.

"So guys I am having a party at my house, and well I am obviously inviting all of you." Jackson says gaining all of our attention.

Everyone responded with 'yes' and 'of course' while I still sat there silently. I felt as if I was to tired to say yes, but of course Jackson noticed I didn't say anything.

"What about you Jimin?" Jackson asked and everyone looked my way making me sweat.

"I Uhh s-sure." I said and he smiled at me, and everyone then went back to their private conversation. I just stayed to myself until Jackson moved closer to me.

"So Jimin are you excited for tonight?" He asked and I nod.

"I'm glad you accepted my invite. I was scared you would say no since you were quiet at first." He says as he blushes and I smile.

"I'm sorry if I was quiet just had a lot on my mind." I said and he nods.

"If you ever need someone to talk to just come to me." He says and I nod.

That was when the bell rung signaling us to get to class. We all separate to our classes without a word, and continue on with our day.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Finally school has ended and I rushed to my small apartment. It was the only thing I could afford since my parents died. I am living alone, and work many jobs just to keep the apartment.

I walked in my small apartment and fall on the couch the greets you as you walk in, and immediately cry.

After a while of crying I wipe my tears and collect myself. Today was stressful and crying just let all those built up emotions out.

I get up from my comfortable couch and head to my kitchen to make food before the party. I looked around my kitchen for something that spoke out to me, until I spot instant ramen. Being the lazy person I was, I decided to eat instant ramen.

Finishing the ramen I rush to my room noticing I was going to be late, but can you actually be late to a party? But I also had a ride and they were going to be here soon so I rush and get dressed into something that would give anyone a boner.

I chose a leather jacket with a flannel and white shirt underneath. Also some tight jeans to show off my curvaceous jibooty, and a beanie.

Was I over dressed, yes. But I needed to be since my first love story has been completely broken, and I needed to make a new one. So let's find someone who can get this jibooty!

While I waiting I was wondering about Jackson. He seems really into me right? I mean he invited me and made sure I go, and before I left school he handed me a note saying he wanted to talk to me at this party. So maybe he will be the one to get this jibooty, but do I like him?

Now that I think of it, maybe I do. I mean I've been so caught up with Yoongi and Hoseok that maybe I didn't notice my love for Jackson. Gosh I can't believe I've been so blind this whole time!

I continue to think about this until a knock on my door pulls me away from my thoughts. I get up quickly and open the door to be met with Taehyung and Jungkook.

"Hyung!" Taehyung yells out as he hugs me and Jungkook walks in.

"Hello Tae." I said as I pulled away from Taehyung and smile.

"Damn hyung you be looking fabulous!" Taehyung says happily and I smile from the compliment.

"Thanks Tae, you look fabulous as well." I said and he giggles.

"Come hyung the others are waiting." Taehyung says and I nod and follow both of them, and into the car with the others.

I sat next to the vkook couple in the back while the sope couple sit in front of us. While Jin sits in the driver seat and Namjoon in the passenger seat.

For the rest of the ride I just sat down silently while looking at the sope couple jealous.