3

Jimin POV:

I woke up in the most comfortable bed ever. The warmth making me smile to myself, but then I slowly realized this isn't my home.

I shot up from the bed and immediately a shot of pain came from my lower region and then I remembered... last night.

The room I woke up in was modern and has very unique art on the walls. Making me think of Taehyung and that he would like it, but I was pulled from that thought when I smelt the amazing smell ever.

It drew me to leave the room and head to the kitchen? As I made my way there I looked around the house and it was actually clean even though there was a party full of drunk teens just last night.

I finally made it to the kitchen to be met with Jackson who was cooking breakfast.

"Hello babe." He says and I immediately blush and look the other way.

"Oh sorry to make you uncomfortable, I assumed since we did confess our feelings in such we are together." He says and I nod.

"I mean we can be." I said as I sat on a stool that was in front of the counter. Jackson smiles and nods as he places a plate full of food in front of me.

"I would like that, now eat up we have school." He says and I nod and began to eat like I was starving for years causing him to chuckle.

"Cute." He says causing me to blush.
(A/N: I had to 😂)

We both finished our food and began to get ready for school. Luckily Jackson had clothing that fit me so I wouldn't have to wear clothing that reeked of alcohol.

Then we both made our to school were when we made it I ran to Jin and Taehyung in which Taehyung was trying to comfort Jin?

"What's wrong with hyung?" I asked and Taehyung shakes his head.

"Namjoon was looking at another girl and right now Jin is pissed." He says and I nod.

"Come let's go to class and we will solve this during lunch." I said and they both nod.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

It was lunch time and I slowly made my way to the roof to meet with the others. Today I was slower since I was to busy thinking.

Has Jackson told the others we are a thing? Do I like Jackson? Do I want us to be a thing?

I pushed my thoughts to the side as I made it to the door of the roof and opened it to be met with... an argument?

Taehyung and Hoseok was holding back Jin back from attacking Namjoon.

"Namjoon you can't deny that you were looking at her!" Jin yells and Namjoon keeps denying it.

"Babe she was literally handing me papers that I dropped! Was I suppose to ignore her and take the papers?" Namjoon says and Jin huffs.

"You probably think she more beautiful then me." Jin says as he begins to tear up and Namjoon runs up to him and hugs him.

"Jin baby I would never think she is more beautiful. You are literally the most beautiful thing I have ever seen." Namjoon says kissing his forehead and Jin finally calms.

"Okay now feed me." Jin says and everyone goes back to usual. I sit next to Jackson while the others sit I their usual spots.

"So Jimin where were you last night?" Taehyung asked and I glanced at Jackson and he was smirking causing me to blush.

"I... uhhh-"

"He was with me." Jackson interrupts me and wraps his arm around me causing me to blush even more.

"Ooh~ you getting that jibooty?" Taehyung says earning a slap on the back of his head from Jin his older brother.

"That's none of your business Taehyung, and obviously he did." Jin said and now I was basically a tomato from how red I was.

We all change the subject and all I could do was stay quiet and keep glancing at the sope couple.

They were frowning before we changed the subject causing me to wonder, was something wrong?

I chose to ignore it and go back to listening to how Jungkook had to save Taehyung from stealing a kitten from a pet adoption on their way back home. Jungkook regretted on walking home with Taehyung, since Taehyung was doing a lot of stupid shit.

Then Namjoon spoke about how he had to stop Jin from stripping in front of everyone at the party since a girl and him were arguing about who can strip the best. Of course in the end Jin won.

Everyone had something to say about last night except the sope couple and well Jackson and I except that he got the jibooty.

"What did you guys do? Anything funny or exciting?" Jin asked Hoseok and Yoongi and they both replied with a no.

And for the rest of the lunch break we are together and chat.

_____________

Little filler chapter!