14

Jimin POV:

The very familiar figure opened the door and I was relieved.

"Hel- Jimin?"

"Hey Yoongi." I said and immediately began to cry and he rushes me inside not noticing Jiwoo who was bidding in my jacket.

"Oh my god Jimin you look like a mess what happened?" He says and I sat on the couch and unzip my jacket showing Jiwoo to Yoongi who was shocked.

"Yoongi... can I stay here for a while? I'm in a bad situation and well I have no where to go and Jiwoo needs to be safe." I said and he nodded.

"Why do you have a baby Jimin?" He asked and I whipped my tears.

"I'll explain later... uhh where is Hoseok?" I asked confused.

"He should be here so-"

"Yoongi I'm back from the st- Jimin!" Hoseok yells out as he seemed me and rushes to me to give me a hug but stops when he sees the baby.

"Why do you have a baby?" He asked with a confused expression causing me to giggle since I missed them both so much.

"Uhh what's the point on hiding it. Guys meet Jiwoo my baby." I said and they both gasp and Hoseok immediately signals for me to hand her him and I did with a smile.

"Oh my god Jimin she looks like you so much! Look Yoongi look at her!" Hoseok says as he kinda tears up. Jiwoo just makes noises and smiles making me realize something.

"Oh my god she isn't crying!" I yelled out and they gave me a questioning look.

"Oh uh Jiwoo usually cries when she is in other's hands except mine. But she is totally fine with you guys." I said and they both smile.

"Wait even with her father?" Hoseok asked and I nodded.

"Wow, Wait who is her father? Scratch that tell me what the fuck is going on because when ever I asked you questions you ignored them." He says and I get red in embarrassment.

"Is it okay if I tell you in the morning? I've had a stressful day and well week and I'm very tired." I said as Jiwoo and I yawn at the same time causing both Hoseok and Yoongi 'awe' from the scene in front of them.

"Sure let me show you to a guest room." Hoseok says and he brings me to a decent sized room.

"Wow this is nice." I said and he chuckles.

"It's not much but hey it's good for now right?" He says and I scoff.

He then leaves the room and I lay down with Jiwoo, but not forgetting to feed her before going to sleep since she hasn't gotten a chance to eat in a couple of hours

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I wake up from the smell of waffles and bacon causing my stomach to growl in hunger. I get up and grab the sleeping Jiwoo and walk towards the smell.