24

Early in the morning, the apartment was always quiet until today. When a little somebody decided it would be a great idea to make breakfast with no experience.

Jimin is that little somebody. Jimin had accidentally woken up early that morning, and couldn't go back to sleep. So he had decided to make breakfast for everyone as a gift. He had taken his small self and ran to the kitchen where he pulled out the ingredients for waffles, eggs, and bacon.

He assumed it would be an easy task, but sadly it turned out much worse. The waffle batter was everywhere because he tripped and spilled it all over the counter and floor, even managing to get it on himself. He decided to clean the mess later and continue to cook the eggs while making waffles. When grabbing a pan for the eggs he had accidentally dropped many other pans with it, making a big noise, surprisingly no one had woken up. When cracking eggs he had dropped one onto the floor, this time he did clean that right away, but still some eggshells were left behind with the waffle batter.

Eventually, after finishing the waffles and eggs, Jimin began cooking the bacon. Jimin thought this would've been the easiest of the three, but no. Jimin had been jamming to the music being played, and on a spin, he landed incorrectly and his hand swung across the burning pan. Just the small amount of skin that made contact with the pan caused Jimin to scream and cry out in pain, waking everyone up.

"Jimin what's wrong?!" Yoongi came in and ran towards Jimin who was crouching on the ground with his hand in the other. He had made sure to turn off the stove and then crouched down beside him. Hoseok came in as well holding a now upset Jiwoo.

Jimin looked up with tears streaming now his face, "M-my hand"

Yoongi grabbed his hand and noticed small burn marks on it. He frowns and rushes to grab a cold wet cloth and placed it on Jimin's hand causing him to hiss in pain. "Hoseok baby please go grab some bandages in the bathroom and some ointment."

Hoseok nods and rushes to the bathroom with Jiwoo still in his hands. He comes back a minute later and hands Yoongi the bandages. Yoongi then begins to bandage Jimin's burnt hand and placing ointment on it.

Yoongi finishes bandaging Jimin's hands, "What happened princess?"

Jimin's eyes begin to get glossy, "I-I was making breakfast for you guys, and I got carried away with my dancing and wiped my hand against the burning pan." Jimin then begins to cry.

Yoongi hugs him and whispers into his ear, "It's okay baby mistakes happen. Hey, we are grateful you tried making us breakfast. I see the waffles are done and eggs, let's eat those."

"B-but the bacon... we need bacon." Jimin cries out making Hoseok chuckle.

"Bacon doesn't sound that good anyway. I love waffles and eggs." Hoseok explains as he sits down at the table, and Yoongi helps Jimin up.

Jimin smiles with hope and begins to place plates, full of eggs and waffles, in front of everyone. Immidetially Hoseok begins to stuff his mouth full of waffles while Jiwoo watches him in awe.

"Hoseok, you're teaching Jiwoo how to eat without manners!" Jimin complains as he takes Jiwoo from his hands and places her on his lap. Yoongi laughs while Hoseok frowns.

"Hey! I don't eat without manners. I'm just very hungry." Hoseok explains as he now eats slowly, feeling embarrassed.

"It's okay babe I love your bad eating habits. I'm sure Jimin will love them too, especially when Jiwoo begins to have the same habits." Jimin gives Yoongi an unamused look, while Hoseok giggles.

"So why did you decide to make us breakfast?" Yoongi asks Jimin.

Jimin replies, "I just wanted to do something nice for you. Also because I woke up early on accident." Then he goes back to eating his waffles. "I think we need to go shopping, I noticed we were running out of groceries."