18

Jimin's POV:

I was awoken by a loud scream.

"IS THAT A BABY!" A loud high pitch scream caused me to jolt up from the bed and look around frantically, wondering what was going on.

When other mumbles were coming from outside, I decided to get up and out of the bedroom to see what exactly was going on.

As I get out of the room and into the living space I was facing the backs of many people. All of them were circling around Jiwoo as she giggles and plays with her toys that I brought from Jackson's.

"Gosh she looks so adorable, I want one!" One of them yells out as he picks her up.

"Uhh what's going on?" I asked and all of them face me and I give them a shocked look as they gave me one in return.

"Jiminie?"

"TaeTae?" I said and Taehyung runs up to me and hugs me. I then begin to tear up and hug him back.

"Jiminie I missed you!" He says as he pulls away from the hug and wipes his tears.

"I missed you too... I missed all of you." I said and he giggles.

"Can anyone explain why there's a baby, and why did you go missing?" Jin says and I laugh and take Jiwoo out of his arms and sit in between Hoseok and Yoongi, facing the rest.

"Well this baby is my baby, and her name is Jiwoo." I said as I look at Jiwoo who was in my arms smiling.

"Y-You have a baby?" Jin asked and I nodded.

"That's so cool!" Jungkook says and I giggle.

"I guess it's cool." I said and they sit on the another couch as well.

"So who is the father?" Jin asked and I frown, but Yoongi grabs my hand for comfort.

"Uhh Jackson..." I said and they gave me a shocked look.

"Jackson! Like our Jackson from high school?!" They asked and I nodded.

"So the rumors are true..." Namjoon says.

"Yep, and that is a major reason why things went bad." I said and he nods.

"So are you going to explain why you went missing!?" Jin says and I sigh and nodded.

"I will but can we eat? I'm hungry and so is Jiwoo." I said pointed to Jiwoo who was looking at me hungrily, and was trying to put her hand in her mouth but her mittens are stopping her.

"Yeah, I made food so let's eat it." Hoseok says and everyone rushes to the dining table to eat.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

"So that's why I went missing, but it might seems awful and it was but at least I got one of the best things that has ever happened to me in the end." I said as I looked down at Jiwoo with a motherly smile. I look back up and see Jin cuddling Namjoon as he cries.

"W-Whats wrong?" I asked concerned for my hyung.

"It's just so sad that my own child had to go through this!!" Jin says crying again as Namjoon whispers sweet things into his ear.

"I'm fine now hyung, I am getting a divorce and then I'll live life like nothing happened." I said and then felt a hand wrap around my shoulders that belonged to Yoongi who had Hoseok cuddling his left side.

"I think we got to chat long enough." Namjoon said and everyone nodded in agreement. After goodbyes everyone left leaving the four of them alone.

"So what was there a reason they came here originally?" I asked and they both nodded as the picked up the dishes.

"Namjoon told us we have practice all week since we will have an official debut show next week." Yoongi says and I hum.

"I'm happy you guys are going to succeed at your dreams." I said as I began to tear up but hide it immediately. But Jiwoo can feel my sadness and began to cry.

"Shhh mommy is here~" I said as I rock her in my arms, softly. She is so small, which Yoongi said she got from me.

After Jiwoo calmed down, and luckily fell asleep. I then put her down in her crib.

"Hey Jimin are you okay?" Yoongi says as he leans his back onto the door way with his arms crossed.

"Y-Yeah why are you a-asking?" I asked, worried that he caught on.

"You seemed off when we were talking about our debut." Yoongi says as he walks closer to me. I just looked down with a pout.

"I'm fine... everything is okay." I said and Yoongi chuckles.

"I know you are lying Jimin." He says and I look up.

"Y-You're right." I said and Yoongi looks at me with a sad expression.

"Wh-"

"I'm not fine hyung. I've never been fine, I lost everything and I was manipulated into thinking it was okay to lose everything. Now I have no chance into doing what I loved, and it hurts to see others around me doing the things they love." I said crying as I fall to my knees. Yoongi sat next to me and pulls me into a hug and began to whisper words into my ear to calm me down. Shortly I began to stop crying and everything went dark.