21

Yoongi POV:

"I'll put him to bed." I said when Jimin fell soundly asleep in my arms. He must have been very drunk.

"Yeah, I think you should do that." Hoseok says as he begins to collect all the cups. I then get up and walk to Jimin's room quietly so we don't wake up Jiwoo or Jimin.

As I get to his room I place him in the bed and place the blanket over him so he doesn't get cold. I then land a kiss on his forehead and walk out to the kitchen where I believe Hoseok is at cleaning the dishes.

I began to help him out silently, but Hoseok interrupted the deep silence.

"I liked the kiss." He said and I look up.

"I know I shouldn't have but I did, and I'm sorry I still love you though." He says looking down sadly.

I place the dish I was working on and hug him, my chest against his back.

"I'm not mad... I liked it to." I said and Hoseok chuckles.

"What's wrong with us?" He asked and I let go of him and turned him around to face me.

"Nothing, I think we like Jimin." I said and Hoseok gives me a wide eyed expression.

"We can't... he doesn't feel the same a-and I'm sure he would think we are disgusting for feeling this way when we are already in a relatio-"

"Calm down Hoseok... we don't know that. Maybe if we get closer to him and such we can ask him out?" I said trying to calm down my panicked boyfriend.

"Do you think he would say yes?" He asked and I nod.

"Besides if he doesn't feel the same we still have each other and we can move on together." I said and gave him a small peck.

"I love you so I'll trust you." He says and then leans in and gives me a long kiss.

After kissing for a while we pulled apart and he smiles.

"How are we going to do this?" He asked and I think.

"Let's wait until Jimin is able to leave his daughter in the hands of someone we know and go on a date. I think two months will be good, for now we will just get closer to him at home." I said and he nods smiling.

"Let's get these cleaned before it's too late." He says and I raise an eyebrow.

"Too late for what?" I asked and he chuckles.

"We haven't had sex since Jimin has gotten here." He explains and I chuckle.
________________
Jimin POV:

"Ugh my head hurts so much." I said as I got up and immediately raise my hand to get the run out of my face.

I turn to check on Jiwoo and noticed she wasn't in her crib making me panic.

"Jiwoo!?" I said and rushed up out of the bed and run out of the room.

"Guys Jiwoo she is-" before I could finish my statement I see Hoseok and Yoongi playing with Jiwoo.

"She is what?" Hoseok asked.

"I thought she was missing." I said with a frown and walk up to them and pick her up and give her soft kisses. She smiles showing her dimples off.

"Oh she woke up early and we didn't want to bother you since you probably are in pain." Yoongi says and gives me a glass of water and some pills to get over the hangover while Hoseok takes Jiwoo from my hands again.

"Thanks." I said and he smiles.

"Let's watch movies all day, we have nothing planned." Hoseok says and I nodded and sit on the couch.

Small update I'm sorry for not updating often I will do it from now on! 💜