6

Jimin's POV:

We were all now in the living space, including Mr. Wang. Both of Jackson's parents staring at us with very serious looks.

"So what you are telling me is that Jimin is pregnant, because you my son didn't think using a condom wasn't necessary?" Mr. Wang asked and Jackson nods.

"That is the most bullshit of an explanation of this whole situation." Mr. Wang straight out said earning a glare from Mrs. Wang.

"Since, you guys have a whole year of high school left before you leave we are going to have to umm figure out a plan." Jackson's mom says and Jackson and I give a questioning look.

"What are you talking about mom?" Jackson asked and both of his parents looked at each other.

"Well we already thought about this situation, hoping it wouldn't have came true, but sadly that is not the case." Mrs. Wang says.

"What your mother is trying to say is that you guys need to marry each other, and well Jimin is going to have to leave school and finish his studies with a private tutor." Jackson father says bluntly making Jackson and I go eye wide.

"That's bullshit!" Jackson yells out.

"Hun please calm down. We must keep our family image and that means you need to be married and well Jimin can't be shown around with a huge belly shouting out he was knocked up by you." She says and I look down with sad eyes.

"We must keep this hidden, and besides Jackson think about your dreams. You want to become an idol right?" Mrs. Wang asks and Jackson nods.

"Well you can't be an idol with people knowing you are gay and knocked up a boy in high school right? Also Jimin I owe you understand right? I mean you wouldn't want to be selfish and let your baby daddy's life ruined right? Kids come with sacrifices and well you are going to have to sacrifice many things." Mrs. Wang says and we both nodded but I couldn't help to think that this was all wrong. I mean why do I need to sacrifice everything when well Jackson doesn't have to at all...

"Great! Now we will begin to plan the wedding and well Jimin you will only be able to stay in school until the wedding." Mr. Wang says and we all nodded and then we all went on with our daily lives.

Jackson and I stayed in his room cuddling. But something was off and we both new it.

"Jimin are you okay?" Jackson says and I couldn't help but tear up.

"Why does my life have to be thrown away and yours doesn't?" I asked and he frowns.

"Because I'm not the wrong pregnant, and besides this is just easy for both of us. I'll become an idol and I'll be able to provide for both of you." He says and I frown.

"But what if I don't want to go by the plan?" I said and his expression turns into and angry one making me scared.

"You are being selfish Jimin! Why do you only think about yourself, huh? You don't have a plan in life, but I already did and we are going by that, understood." He says in a commanding way and I nodded and I began to cry and move away from him. He gets up with a sigh.

"I love you but be more considerate. It's basically your fault for getting pregnant." He says as he leaves making me cry even more.

Why is he saying this stuff? But it's true isn't it... I am the pregnant and he isn't. This pregnancy shouldn't ruin his life if I am the one carrying the baby, right?

I just wish my love life could be like Jin's or like Hoseok. They all have uncomplicated love lives while mine isn't. I get the worst and what tops it is that I feel like my relationship with Jackson is incomplete. I mean there is something missing from it, but I don't know what it is. I mean we have trust, honesty, and communication. What else is there to have?

All this swarmed my mind until I felled asleep in the comfortable bed that started all of this.

_____________

I'm spotting the flaws in the relationship already 👀