16

Jimin POV:

"Jimin you can't be serious." He says as he begins to tear up causing me to cry.

"I am being serious Jackson. I can't be with you anymore and this relationship is ruining us. So to make is better we need to end it." I said through my tears and Jackson begins to cry as well.

"I understand..." He says and I hug him.

"I'm sorry Jackson." I said and he hugs me back.

"You don't need to be sorry about anything. I was being the selfish one and I took your future away from you. I even went to the point to hurt you and o-our b-baby." He says as he cries even more and I rub his back. Finally after minutes of crying we both settled down and I spoke up.

"I'll be going now and I'll contact my lawyer. Jackson please be okay and be with Mark. I know you guys love each other." I said and he nods. Then I left without saying a formal goodbye. But this honestly felt so good and I left with a smile on my face.

I went back to Hoseok and Yoongi's and I see them laying on the couch cuddle up with each other as Jiwoo laid in between them.

They looked at me and noticed I was pretty calm.

"So what happened?" Hoseok asked.

"We're getting a divorce." I said then cried.

"Aren't you happy?" Yoongi asked and I nodded.

"I am it's just I don't want Jiwoo to be in a broken family." I said and they frown.

"Jimin, I'm sure Jiwoo will be more accepting to you guys being divorce and happy then you guys together fighting and not happy. I mean god knows what could've happened if you guys didn't want a divorce. Jackson could go far from almost hurting Jiwoo." Hoseok says and I nodded.

"Thanks guys for everything." I said and they both nodded and got up carefully placing the sleeping Jiwoo on the sofa and then giving me a hug.

"You're welcome Jimin it's what's friends are for." Hoseok says and I smile.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

It's the next day and well today I've felt more happy and relax then I have been for a while. Jiwoo noticed this and well was happy and relaxed as well.

"Woah someone is happy." Hoseok says as he places a plate full of food in front of me.

"How can I not be? I'm one step from being free!" I said and Yoongi and Hoseok chuckle.

"So have you officially filed a divorce?" Yoongi asked and I nodded.

"I contacted me lawyer and well we talked things out. Today I am going to talk about stuff I will take ownership of and well what Jackson wants to take ownership of." I said and they nodded.

"Who will be the guardian of Jiwoo or are you sharing?" Hoseok asked and I frowned.

"I actually don't know... I never really thought about that. What if Jackson takes her away from me?" I said as my voice cracked a little but I made sure to not cry.

"Everything will be fine Jimin. Trust me nothing bad will happen." Hoseok says and I nodded and smiled as if I believed him. But deeper down I felt denial like Jackson might take her away from me and I might never see her again.

I looked at Jiwoo as she has my shirt in her mouth and getting slobber all over it as she looks at my chest in a hungry expression.

"Looks like someone is hungry~" I said in a playful tone as I stood up and skipped to the bedroom to feed Jiwoo. Not ignoring the noises of chuckles behind me.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I'm back at Jackson's house, well used to be mine and is legally still mine. But I don't want nothing to do with it so it's Jackson's. This time I have Jiwoo with me as Jackson and I discuss what we want and don't want for the divorce. Talking things about and planning is going to make this process easy.

I knock on the door and it immediately opens by a tired looking Jackson. He smiles and welcomes me in and I smile back at him.

"Hello baby~" He says happily as he takes Jiwoo out of my arms and places kisses kisses all over her making me smile. We both head into the living room and sit on the couches, facing each other.

"So what are we doing today?" He asked and I grab a paper and pen.

"Today let's talk about what we want legal ownership of. My lawyer said it would make it easier if we planned this stuff out." I said and he nodded and placed Jiwoo on a mat that was very comfortable and had many toys to keep her company.

"So what is the things you want?" I asked and he shrugs.

"Okay... how about I go first." I said and he nods. Then I write one word down and pass the paper towards him and he frowns.

"Jiwoo? You only want Jiwoo?" He asked and I nodded.

"I don't want money or anything. I want our daughter, since well you have a little problem you need to take care of and almost hurt her I think I should have full parental rights for Jiwoo." I said and he nods and he rubs his forehead.

"I agree with you, but can I at least see her on special holidays?" He asked and I nodded.

"Great, So that's all?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, but before I go I need to grab my clothes and personal stuff and as well as Jiwoo's stuff." I said and he nodded.

"Oh wait Jimin my parents are coming over later tonight and well they want to have a conversation with us." He says and I frown.

"Why do I need a conversation with them? They have no right to be in this situation and have no say." I said and he nodded.

"It's just they want to know what's going on. So can you please come over later?" He asked and I sigh then nodded.

"Fine but if it gets bad I won't hesitate to leave. Also Jiwoo won't be there, I don't want her to be around things that might get bad." I said and he nodded. I then go upstairs to our old bedroom and packed my things that I majorly needed and also some of Jiwoo's stuff. I then bid my goodbyes with Jackson and head home with a sleepy Jiwoo.