20

"See you Monday Hongjoong!" I said excitedly as I left the cafe and made my way home from a very busy day.

I have been working at the cafe for two weeks now. With Jiwoo being watched by Hoseok and Yoongi's neighbor who was an old lady who heard about my situation and wanted to help.

As I make it to the apartment building, I knock onto the neighbors door.

"Hello Jimin!" Mrs.Lee said as she opened the door.

"Hello Mrs.Lee, how has Jiwoo been?" I asked as she handed me a sleeping Jiwoo, and her bag.

"She's been really good lately, not crying as much." She explains and I smile.

"That's great, I promise I'll pay you next Tuesday." I said and she shakes her head.

"I don't need anymore money sweetie. All I want is to help, now head home that little one is going to wake up if she isn't going to be put in a crib any second." She says and I smile and nod. I then said goodbye and walk into Hoseok's and Yoongi's apartment.

They seemed to be long for the past week practicing, and coming home around two in the morning. They have many shows since last week their debut went very well and caught the attention of many companies.

As I walked into the quiet apartment I walk to my room and place Jiwoo in her crib. I was about to get ready for bed but my stomach began to growl, announcing to me that is wanted food immediately.

I groan and change into more comfortable clothes and head to the kitchen and began to make something that I haven't had in a while, Spaghetti.

While cooking I danced and sung to music. Not noticing the a pair of eyes that had walked into me shaking my ass and singing.

"Yeah, I got boy problems, that's the human in me~" I sung out while stirring the sauce, but stopped as I cough was heard in the room.

"What the fu- Oh hyungs..." I said as I blushed in embarrassment as Hoseok and Yoongi stared at me and began laughing.

"Is this what you usually do when we aren't home?" They asked with laughter causing me to pout.

"It's not funny." I said and they stopped laughing and smiled at my cuteness.

"We are sorry Jiminie it was very cute." Hoseok explained and I blushed but hid it by looking away.

"Would you guys like some?" I asked as I began to go back to cooking, the blush still  present on my face.

"Sure, we love getting homemade food especially from you." Yoongi says and I blush even more.

"Sit down and I'll give you a plate." I said and they nodded and I began to make plates for them.

Fnishing the meal Hoseok proposed a fun movie time which we all agreed on. After discussing what movie to watch we chose one and sat down on the couch. They insisted I sat in between which I didn't complain because that just gives me more warmth.

The movie we chose was a horror movie which I immediately regret after one scary scene. I hid under the blanket as the movie progressed, not getting missed by Yoongi and Hoseok.

"Maybe we shouldn't watch this movie." Hoseok says as he pauses the movie, and I undercover myself with a pout.

"Why? I wanted to finish it." I said and they chuckle.

"Jimin we can tell you were scared." Yoongi says and I frown.

"N-No I wasn't!" I denied but they didn't believe me.

"Fine I was scared but who cares!" I said and they laughed.

"We care.. lets play truth or dare instead. I haven't played that in a while." Hoseok says and rushes to the kitchen and comes back with alcohol and three shot glasses.

"Alcohol?" I asked and they nodded.

"Guys I'm underage..." I said and they chuckle.

"So are we but we need to get rid of this alcohol anyway since we aren't going to be drinking often after our debut." Hoseok explains and fills up the shot glasses.

"Fine." I said and signal for this game to start.

"Okay Jimin truth or dare?" Hoseok asks immediately.

"Why do I have to go first!?" I said, annoyed.

"Because you are the youngest now truth or dare?" Hoseok says and I look up, thinking.

"Truth."

"Fine... did you ever have sex with Jackson pregnant?" Hoseok asked and I blush. I then reach out for a shot glass and drank it immediately.

"Wow so you did!" Hoseok says and I blush.

"Hoseok, he is blushing don't make him embarrassed." Yoongi says and Hoseok chuckles.

"Anyway Jimin ask one of us." Hoseok says and I think.

"Yoongi truth or dare?" I asked and he thinks for a while before answering.

"Dare."

"I dare you to tell me the meaning behind your rap single in your guys album." I said and he smiles.

"Well it's about the people I love the most and those who have been by my side through the rough time my dad left us." He explains and I smile from how honest and how much passion he puts in his music.

After thirty minutes of playing I was totally wasted and it was Hoseok's turn to ask me something.

"Truth or Dare bootylicious?" (The name was a dare given to him by Yoongi).

I hiccup and respond, "Dare cause I ain't no pussayyy!"

"I dare you to kiss Yoongi with tongue." He says and Yoongi glares at him.

"Hoseok that isn't funny." Yoongi says and Hoseok chuckles.

"Fine, Jimin kiss both of us with tongue." Hoseok said making the situation worse.

"Hoseok-" before Yoongi could finish I interrupted him.

"F-Fine." I said and hiccup as I crawl towards them. I sat on Yoongi's lap and look at him for a while until I wrap my arms around his neck and lean in and begin kissing him. I made sure to use tongue and it lasted for a while until we both ran out of breath and I backed away panting. My lips were swollen, but I was too drunk to care.

Hoseok then gets closer, and still being on Yoongi's lap, I lean in and kiss him. While going at it he pushes my head closer and bites my lip causing me to squeal a little.

We finally moved apart panting and I smile.

"Done!" I hiccup and then lay my head on Yoongi's shoulder and passed out immediately.