5

Jimin POV:

After thinking for a while at home in silence I decided to tell Jackson. Luckily when I got to his house he was the only one there and we both sat in his living space.

"So what is it that you needed to tell?" He says as he plops down on the couch next to me with a lovely smile

I looked at him and gulped. What if he doesn't want us? That thought then made me begin to tear up.

"Hey what's wrong baby?" He asked as he pulls me into a tight hug and I just broke down into tears.

"I-I'm... p-pregnant Jackson." I said through my tears and it went silent. But he never stopped hugging me.

After a good awkward minutes of silence he spoke.

"I'm happy." He says and I look at him smiling.

"Really?" I asked relieved.

"Yes, I mean we I'm hella nervous about being a dad. But I love you and I know you're the one I want to have a child with." He says and I chuckle.

"Wait you aren't shocked that a male like me is pregnant?" I asked and he laughs.

"My moms parents are two males." He says and I nod and he then pulls me into a passionate kiss.

"I can't want to see you baby." He says as he faces my stomach and lays kisses on it making me giggle.

"That tickles." I say and he just gives me a warm smile.

"Now what are we going to do about my parents?" He asks and my mood immediately drops. I totally forgot about Jackson's parents, since mine are gone I didn't even think about it.

"Well we can tell them, when are they coming back?" I asked and thinks for a while.

"After school on Monday." He says and we both then come up with a plan to tell his parents.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

It was currently Monday and all day Jackson has been by my side and making sure I was okay.

When we were walking down the hall we would get some weird glances but we rubbed it off as if it never happened.

Even during lunch time our friends gave us weird glances.

"Jimin you eat so much! Also why is Jackson feeding you?" Taehyung asked making me kinda self conscious but I ignored it since well I'm hungry and no one will stop me from eating what I want to eat or they will feel the wrath of my pregnancy hormones.

"Yah Jackson can feed me whenever he wants because he loves me!" I responded in a kinda harsh tone.

"Ahh Namjoon feed me." Jin says while he gives Namjoon a sweet smile.

"Uhh no." He says and Jin immediately frowns.

"What did you just say?" Jin asks in a very scary tone making everyone pray for Namjoons life.

"I mean yes, princess." He says as he immediately begins to feed Jin.

"So Jimin are you feeling better?" Jungkook asks and I nod.

"Yeah, I was just tired so..." I said and Jungkook nods.

"Wait what happened?" Yoongi asked and I sigh.

"Jiminie fainted on Saturday while practicing." Hoseok says and everyone gave me a shocked look even Jackson, who I forgot to tell.

"You fainted?" Jackson asked and I nodded slowly. He frowns but understands that I might have been to busy telling him I was pregnant then telling him that I fainted.

"My child fainted Namjoon! Way to go you should have been watching him!" Jin says as he hits Namjoon in the back of the head really hard then running to hug me.

"W-What? How could I be watching him when I'm busy with you?" He says and Jin gives him a deadly glare.

"Dumb ass excuses that I won't accept." Jin says making everyone laugh. We then all continued talking and doing stupid stuff as usual.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

It was finally time to tell Jackson. As soon as school ended Jackson came to my locker and waited for me to pack my stuff then we headed to his house.

We slowly opened the door and immediately a yell from the kitchen was heard.

"Jackson! Come here your mother misses you!" Jackson's mom yells out and we both immediately walked to the kitchen, hands intertwined.

"Hey mom Jimin is here." Jackson says as we made it to the kitchen where his mom was baking some treats.

"Oh hey Jimin, it's been so long since I've seen you!" Jackson's mom squeals out as she runs and welcomes me with a tight squeeze, Jackson then gave me a worried expression

"So what brought you here Jimin? Also are you guys holding hands? Oh my, are you guys dating!" She squeals out again making us smile and nod.

"Siwon! Jimin came here with Jackson and they just announced that they are dating!" She yells out to her husband, and then Jackson holds his head in embarrassment as I giggle.

"That's great hun, just don't embarrass them." He yells back and she responds with an oops.

"Uhh mom that's not all why Jimin is here today." Jackson says in a serious tone making Mrs. Wang give him a confused look.

"Don't tell me you guys got in trouble at school. I mean if you guys did it in the school and got caught I'm totally on the schools side because how horny do you got to be-"

"MOM! That's totally not even what we have to tell you, also how nasty do you think I am?" Jackson says and she laughs.

"It's a joke Jackson also I think you're very horny. I can hear you when ever you bring someone over, the walls are thin." She says and I couldn't control my laughter any more. I almost fell to the ground in tears.

"Mom, Jimin and I are here to tell you that he is pregnant with my child." He says and she immediately stops smiling.

____________

Ah shit Jackson just broke down the news! What will happen next and what will his parents reaction be?

Also I'm sorry I had to put so many jokes in here... I can't control myself. 🤭