10

Jimin POV:

I am finally 9 months pregnant and well the baby was coming soon. I was stressing since Jackson and I haven't had the chance to get the nursery together, and well I decided to just start now on my own.

I looked at the boxes in front of me and sigh.

"This is going to be a while, but hey how hard can it be?" I said to myself and regret it immediately. As soon as I opened the box for the crib and looked at the constructions I gave up. I mean I knew nothing about what it was saying and the photos didn't help either.

So I contacted Jackson's parents for help since Jackson pacifically told me I can't contact him anytime this week since his debut is coming up meaning he is practicing non-stop and acts as if he is running out of time. (I'm sorry but did anyone get reminded of Hamilton)

They accepted but didn't actually do anything. Instead they hired people to do it for me, so considerate of them.

After a long time the nursery was done, and when I looked at it I was amazed I mean how could I think I could have done this alone?

Now I was folding up mini clothing for the baby, and placing them in the dresser neatly.

It was getting bored and I was alone since Mark was gone planning for Jackson's debut. Leaving me alone and thirsty for someone to share this nursery's beauty with and then something popped in my mind.

I grab my phone and scroll through the contacts and find a name I've been wanting to talk to in a long time.
Hoseok.

I mean my phone was taken away from me and I was given a new one with none of my olds contacts in it so I wouldn't contact others. But Irene saved my back and got my friends contacts for me, a girl always has a girls back right?

I click call and immediately began to panic when I heard his voice.

"Hello, who is this?"

"H-Hoseok?"

"J-Jimin? Is that really you?"

"It is Hoseok, it's been so long!"

"Jimin where have you been! We've been missing you since you suddenly disappeared. I mean I literally couldn't stop crying and Yoongi as well."

"Yoongi cried for me?"

"Yes, Jimin and HE never usually cries."

"That's funny, but besides that how have you guys been?"

We then kept talking and I learned so much. When most of them graduated they all became trainees under Big Hit Entertainment, and even Jungkook and Taehyung did as well even though they haven't graduated. It seemed as if their dreams were coming true while I was stuck here 9 months pregnant with a stomach that looks like it with pop any moment.

Hoseok also talked about how their training was going so well that Big Hit might debut them in just a few months but only if they complete making an album by then.

Even Yoongi joined in our conversation when he walked into Hoseoks mini office in their shared apartment. He was crying but denied it, but Hoseok sent me a picture afterwards.

I mean so much has changed and I wasn't there to be part of it. I mean I wish I could be part of the group they were going to be in, but no I was here. I mean I don't dislike being pregnant... scratch that I absolutely hate being pregnant but I don't regret my baby. I am excited and well nervous as well, but I am mostly happy and that's all I can ask for when it comes to my baby. Yes, being pregnant is absolutely hell, but in the end something beautiful comes out of it.

Our conversation ended when Jackson came back home, and I of course never told them why I was gone. I kept my life on the down low and skipped their questions.

"Hey- Woah this is amazing." He says as he looks at the nursery in amaze.

"Yeah, it took a while for the workers to set it up but I'm glad it turned out amazing." I said and Jackson comes and hugs me from behind.

"Who were you talking to?" He asked and my eyes went wide.

"Oh just myself and the baby." I said and he nods.

"She's going to be here soon." He says and I smile.