11

Jimin's POV:

I was talking to Hoseok while eating some Oreos but got thirsty so I walked to the kitchen while still on the phone with Hoseok.

"So Yoongi then punched the man and yelled out 'don't touch what is mine' and they all ran away. Afterwards Yoongi and I enjoyed our night laughing about how stupid they looked running away."

"Wow, I wish I could be there to see that."

Hoseok was sharing a story about when they went out to a club and a group of boys were trying to hit on him and one even began to touch him and well Yoongi didn't like it.

As I poured my water and listened to Hoseok a wave of pain coursed through my lower region and I hissed in pain.

"You okay Jimin? You sound like you're in pain."

"I Uhh I'm okay ."

That was a lie, I wasn't fine as the pain kept coming back I felt a warm liquid running down my leg.

My water just broke.

Luckily Hoseok had to go and hung up and I was left to panic until Irene one of our maids walked.

"Oh my! Master Jimin I'll go tell one of the maids to tell Master Jackson." She says as she helps me to sit down and tells a maid to get a fresh pair of close and another one to clean the mess while she also tells another one to call Jackson.

"Take deep breathes your husband is almost here, and then he will take you to the hospital okay?" She said comforting me while the pain kept getting worse each wave of pain.

We waited almost an hour for Jackson to be here and I was kinda pissed since he was taking his sweet ass time.

"I'm here sorry I'm-"

"I DONT CARE RIGHT NOW! A BABY IS LITERALLY TRYING TO COME OUT OF MY FUCKING WHOLE SO TAKE ME TO THE HOSPITAL YOU DURF!" I yelled out and he stays quiet as he rushes me into the car and we drive off to the hospital. We calmly get there in no time and I was taken to a room where I'll give birth in, and Jackson quietly followed behind not wanting an other outburst from me.

"Hello Jimin my name is Jennie and I'll be your nurse and I'll be the one helping you out and be by the doctors side when you are ready to give birth." A nurse with long brown hair said as she prepares for the baby.

"When will I be able to push her out?" I asked as another contraction happens.

"Well when you are 10cm dilated, and you are currently 5cm dilates." She says and I whine and signal Jackson to come here with a smile. When he does come closer I immediately drop the smile pull on his collar.

"You did this to me you jerk!" I say and he gulps while Jennie laughs.

"I'll be back call me if you need anything." Jennie says as she leaves and I just lay in the bed watching some tv while the contraction get worse.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

It took forever for me to get to 10cm dilated. When Jennie came in and told me I could begin to push I yelled in excitement because this whole experience will be over soon.

"Okay, Jimin we need you to push when ever a contraction comes. It will be very painful so hold onto your husbands hand." The main doctor says and I nodded and grabbed Jackson's hand.