9

Jimin POV:

It was a week since Jackson and I talked about me having company, and today was the day I was able to meet Mark.

I was sitting on the couch as usual eating Oreos and mint chocolate chip ice cream when I heard the door bell ring. Usually the maids would get it but I secretly let them off behind Jackson back since I didn't feel comfortable for someone else to do something I am very capable of doing myself.

I slowly get up from the couch and wobbled my way to the door, and opened it and was met with a very cute happy boy.

"Hello, are you Jimin? My name is Mark and I am here to be your new friend!" He says happily and I smile.

"I am and it's very nice to meet you." I said as I signaled for him to come in.

"Wow your house is big, Jackson never told me he lived in this big of a house." He says and I giggle

"So what do you want to do?" I asked he begins to think.

"How about we just ask each other questions over a snack. Do you got any Oreos? I love birthday cake Oreos." He says and I have him a shocked look and ran out of the room and immediately came back with birthday cake Oreos.

"We got birthday cake Oreos and I am so glad you love them like I do." I said happily and he both laugh. That was when I new we were going to be great friends.

We talked and talked and got to know each other. After that day Mark would come over everyday when Jackson was gone, and would keep me company. It was like my life was somewhat complete.

I was happy but sadly that went away quickly.

"Hey Jackson do you think since Mark is able to be my friend that I am able to talk to my old friends?" I asked as we were eating, and he gave me a serious look.

"Jimin, you know I'm not going to accept that right? Are you trying to risk what we have already? We're happy so why push it?" He says in a rather harsh tone. It hurts when he talks to me like that and I couldn't help but tear up. But it's true We're happy and I shouldn't ruin that, but I didn't stop.

"Jackson they won't ruin what we have. They are our best friends why would you think that?" I said and he scoffs.

"Because we can't trust them that easily." He says and I frown.

"But you trusted Mark." I said and he laughs.

"That's because Mark is different." He says with a smirk and I look down trying to hide the tears running down my cheek.

"How do you even know people will react badly, you act as if you are disgusted of us." I said tired of this and he slams his hands on the table causing me to flinch.

"STOP IT JIMIN! You aren't going to talk to them and that is final!" He yells and walks out of the room angry. I just held onto my stomach crying loudly, but one of the maid names Irene came to comfort me.

 I just held onto my stomach crying loudly, but one of the maid names Irene came to comfort me

"Master Jimin everything will be okay..." She says softly as she lets me cry into her shoulder.

"C-Can I ask you a f-favor?" I asked as I wipe my tears away.

"Yes, what is it Master?" She asked and gives me a trusting smile.

"Could you get the numbers of these people?" I asked as I hand her a paper on names, and she nods with a knowing look.

"Of course Master Jimin what ever makes you happy." She says as she takes the paper and winks.

After claiming myself down I get up and head to my room to get change. Jackson just left for work and I was alone until Mark came back which didn't take long.

"Jiminie!" I hear a familiar voice yell and I rush downstairs and hug Mark.

"Wow someone misses me." He chuckles as he pulls away and I blush.

"I do, but besides that come let talk over tea." I say and asked one of the maids to make tea since I wasn't allowed to be in the kitchen or to do anything really after Jackson caught onto what I was doing with the maids and that I let them leave.

I then grab Marks hand and rush him outside in the back and we sit at a table under some shading from a tree. Then we were given our tea and some treats.

"So what do you want to talk about?" He asked and I sigh.

"Well, Jackson and I got into a fight. I mean I asked if I could contact my old friends and he denied. Then I get asking questions and he yelled at me and left me crying." I said and Mark frowns.

"I'm sorry about that Jimin. No one should treat someone like that, I mean I wish you could contact your friends. I wish I could do so much more for you." He says and I nod.

"Thanks Mark, Now spill some tea for me." I said my mood changing immediately and he giggles.

"Well I just realized I like someone who has had feelings for me for a long time." He says and I give him a shocked look.

"Ooh you got a admirer and you like that person! You should totally ask them out." I said and he frowns.

"I can't necessarily do that. Uhh you s-she is married." He says stuttering and I immediately understand why he frowned.

"Oh so you don't want to be a home wrecker." I said and he nods.

"I love her so much but I can't and she can't like me either but she does and it hurts me because I feel bad for her spouse and even her child." He says and I nod.

"I mean I'm great friends with her spouse and I can't just turn my back on them." He says.

"What would you do?" He asked and I gave him a shocked look.

"I mean I would try to get rid of my feelings for that person then if that doesn't work then talk things out. I mean that relationship she has with her spouse is already toxic since she likes someone else. Maybe tell her that you can't be with her if she doesn't tell her spouse what is actually happening and then let them talk it out, then I guess go front there." I say and he nods.

"Thanks Jimin you are really wise." He says and I chuckle.

"I'm really not." I protest and he laughs.

"Come let's do some yoga." He insisted and I smile. Mark does yoga with me and we both enjoy doing it together.