23

It's been two months since the truth and dare game and Jimin still doesn't remember anything from it. Jimin kept asking Yoongi and Hoseok but they either ignore him or change the subject.

Now he is playing with Jiwoo who is now 4months old! She is able to use her arms to roll around and reach for items which everyone found too adorable.

It was Saturday and Jimin usually doesn't work on the weekend allowing him to spend time with Jiwoo. It was mommy and daughter time and sometimes Yoongi and Hoseok would partaken this time.

Today they couldn't since they had a fan sign. Yes, their debut has been successful so far.

"Jiwoo what toy do you want?" Jimin asked Jiwoo as he raised up two of her favorite toys. Jiwoo just makes small noises and raises one of her hands to one of the toys and he hands it to her.

"Oh my gosh, my baby girl is so smart!" Jimin says happily and gives her motherly kisses all over her face.

She recently got a check-up and the doctor said she was healthy making Jimin so happy.

"We're home!" Hoseok yells out as he and Yoongi walk into the apartment and close the door. They take off their shoes and Hoseok sits beside me while Yoongi makes sure to hang their coats.

"How's my favorite baby in the world?" Hoseok speaks as he picks up Jiwoo and blows raspberries on her stomach causing giggles to come from Jiwoo.

"Her giggles are so cute," Yoongi says as he sits next to Hoseok. Jimin smiles at their comments.

"So you guys came home earlier then I expected," Jimin said as he began to clean up Jiwoo's toys.

"Yeah, well Jin had to use the restroom and we decided to just end the fan sign at that point," Hoseok explains with a chuckle and hands Jiwoo to Yoongi who gladly accepted the smiling baby.

"Oh uh, Jin said he would babysit Jiwoo today," Yoongi spoke out and Jimin suddenly stops what he was doing and gives them a confused look.

"Why would he need to babysit Jiwoo?" He asked and they both looked at each other.

"We planned to take you out Jimin since you've been either working or watching over Jiwoo," Hoseok says.

"I'm fine though." He insisted and Yoongi laughs.

"Jimin we can tell you're stressed and besides there is a carnival and we already bought tickets," Hoseok says and Jimin responds with a sigh.

"Fine, I'll go..." He says and they smile.

"Great we will leave in about an hour which I think Jin will be here," Yoongi says and Jimin walked to his room to get ready, trusting Jiwoo on their watch.

Time Skip:

"The lights are so pretty!" I said out loud as we walked to the gate of the carnival. I stood in between Hoseok and Yoongi something they insisted I do often.

"Not as pretty as you," Yoongi whispered but I caught it causing me to blush. Why would he say that?!?

"Here you guys stay here while I get the wristbands," Hoseok says leaving Yoongi and me.

I was too embarrassed to say something because I'm sure he didn't expect me to hear it.

"Are you excited?" He asked and I raised an eyebrow. Then he looks nudges his head to the carnival.

"Oh uh yeah I haven't been to one since high school," I said and he nods and chuckles.

"We should do this often then." He says and I nod, smiling.