8

Jimin's POV:

"Mr.Wang?" A familiar voice calls out and I open my eyes to be met with my doctor?

"W-Where am I?" I asked confused.

"Mr.Wang you had an accident and was taken to the hospital by your husband." My doctor says and I nod as I remember what happened and then suddenly began to panic and hug my stomach which was still big.

"You and the baby are perfectly fine, the sudden pain from when you fell just stressed you out causing you to bleed. If your husband didn't take you to the hospital in time you could've major damage." She says and I nod sadly. I then looked around for Jackson but he wasn't anywhere is sight.

"Oh your husband left saying he had practice." She says and I nod again to disappointed to respond.

"Now Mr. Wang please be careful, and you are now able to leave." She says and I nodded then got up. I happily leave glad my baby was okay and that it didn't take long for me to be at the hospital. But something was bothering me as well.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

As I got home I grabbed the Oreos I had bought yesterday and watched tv shows. But while watching tv shows I got on an episode about friends and it made me think about my friends.

I wish I can be with them still, and I wish I could have someone to talk to. It hurts me since Jackson hasn't told me anything about them since I literally ghosted them in real life.

What hurts the most is that I'm alone. I have no one to socialize with and sometimes it scares me. Because I don't want to be alone, and when my baby leaves me when they are older then I'll be alone for sure.

After thinking for a while someone walks in which is Jackson who seemed pretty happy.

"Hey babies~" He says happily as he hugs me and gives me a small kiss and places his hand on my stomach.

"You seem happy today." I said and he nods but the frowns when he notices my dried up tears, and yes I cried when I was thinking.

"What's wrong baby?" He asked as he plays with some strings of my hair.

"Oh uhh n-nothing." I lied but he didn't fall for it.

"Come on I know you are lying." He says and I began to tear up.

"It's just I was thinking." I said as I play with my fingers.

"About what?"

"About how lonely I am in this house. I mean you have friends to talk to and have people to talk to while I'm here alone without anyone." I say and he nods and begins to think.

"Huh, I may have a solution towards that. But first let me share you some good news!" He says and I signal for him to continue.

"They are officially going to debut me as a solo artist." He says happily and I smile since he was happy.

"That's great I can't wait to hear your music." I said and he nods.

"Now for that solution I know a boy who helps with clothing and makeup for me, and his name is Mark. He is a close friend of mine as well and well I think he would be a great friend to have." He says and I cheerfully began to bounce happily.

"I finally get to have a friend!" I yell out and then hug Jackson happily.

"Now babe lets watch a movie since I'm bored." He says and I nodded and then we cuddled together like a happy couple.