2

Jimin POV:

Finally after a dreadful car ride we made it to Jackson house, which was big and full of drunk teens. He was lucky he lived in a excluded area or the cops would have been here immediately from noise complaints.

 He was lucky he lived in a excluded area or the cops would have been here immediately from noise complaints

We walked up to the house passing drunk teens making out or doing stupid shit. We ignored them of course and kept walking.

We walked in and immediately was met with loud music and sweating bodies dancing while the smell of alcohol and sweat mixed together was met with your nose.

We all separated our ways unwillingly because of how dangerously the house was pact. I just made my way to the kitchen to get a drink, hoping there was non alcoholic beverages.

Sadly I was disappointed when I made it to the kitchen. It was only alcohol, but what did I expect? I was just not going to drink until a boy named Taemin came up with a smile.

"Hey Jiminie!" He says sweetly as he steps in front of me and I wave.

"Hello Taemim." I said and he giggles.

"You don't seem happy, is it about Hoseok and Yoongi?" He asked and I nod. Taemin and I are close and was the only one who knew I liked Yoongi and Hoseok. He of course knew already when I told him since he saw the way I acted around them.

"Come on Jimin lets get you moved on. Get a drink and dance with the hot men out there. I mean ton of them will literally turn gay when they see your curvaceous body." He says and I laugh.

"Now drink up and party!" He says as he hands me a cup of some alcohol and I immediately gulped it down.

"There you go now enjoy!" He says as he pushes me into the crowd of dancing bodies.

I danced and drank the rest of the night until I was blown out drunk and tired. I began to clumsy make my way out of the house and into the back porch where a familiar body sat down at with a cup in their hand. So I decided to sit next to them.

"Hello Jackson!" I said drunkly and he smiled at me.

"Are you drunk Jimin?" He asked and I responded with giggle.

"Jimin let's get you home." He says and I shake my head.

"No! Jackson I want to be with you... forever!" I said happily and Jackson gives me a confused look.

"What do you mean Jimin? You don't know what you're talking about." He says and I pout.

"Jackson I love you!" I said as I pulled him closer and kissed him sloppily. He immediately pulled away tho causing me to whine.

"Jimin you're drunk-" before he can finish I sat on his lap and began to grind down on his crotch.

"Jackson I know you want me so why not accept this?" I said and he smiles.

"Fine but let's continue this in my room." He says as he gets and grabs my hand then leading me to his room.

As we were walking up the stairs I stopped and looked over my shoulder and was met with Hoseok and Yoongi chatting. I stared for a while until they turned there heads my way and I immediately turned my head and began to follow Jackson.

I need to get over them.

As we made it to his room he opened the door, and immediately pushed me onto the door and we both began to make out.

We finally pulled away to breathe and Jackson smirked at me.

"Strip." He simply says and I comply. I slowly stripped and failing multiple times because of how drunk I was. Finally after a while of getting undressed I was fully naked and he stared at me with lust.

"God you are so pretty." He says as he comes closer and begins to leave marks on my collarbone causing me to moan.

"And you moan prettily as well." He says as he lifts me up and places me onto the bed.

"Do you need to be prepped baby?" He asked and I nod. He grabs lube and smears it on my hole and his fingers.

"I'm going in." He says as he slips one finger in and causes me to moan loudly.
He then begins to thrust his finger in and slowly adding more. He finally stops at three fingers and gets up from the bed and slowly gets undressed and getting back on the bed.

When he was about to put his member in he pulls away immediately.

"I don't have a condom, are you clean?" He asked and I nod and then he immediately thrust inside causing me to scream in pain.

"Shh it's okay it will feel better." He says as he begins to thrust in a slow soft rhythm. He was above average and hurt in the beginning until I got used to it and began begging for more.

"S-Shit faster!" I moaned out and he begins to go faster with groans slipping out of his mouth.

After going at it for a while we were both on the edge and I pulled him to a passionate kiss and pulled away, saliva connected to both of us.

"God I'm c-close." I said and he groans.

"Same."

Finally with one more big thrust we both came my cum landing on both of our chest while his lands inside me covering my tight walls with cum.

He pulls out causing me to moan and we both kiss again.

"God I love you." He says but I was already asleep to answer. Both of us decided to just clean in the morning.

__________

Smut already in the second chapter damn.