17

Jimin's POV:

"Please if anything happens call me!" I told Yoongi and Hoseok who were sitting on the ground with Jiwoo in between them.

"We will, now go before you're late." Hoseok says and I nodded and grabbed my phone and give Jiwoo my goodbye kisses.

"Goodbye and make sure to stay safe!" I said and cringed at the way I'm acting. Like an over protective mother... bleh.

I then get an Uber to Jackson's house not forgetting to text him I'm on my way.

As I get to the house it was already 7PM meaning the sun was setting. I calmly collect myself and then ring the doorbell.

As I wait patiently one of the maids, Irene, open the door and bow.

"Welcome old Master Jimin." She says and I giggle.

"No need Irene." I said and she smiles and leads me to the dining room which already had Jackson's parents and Mark? I frown since I didn't want to add anymore people onto this situation, but ignored it since none of them have a say anymore.

"Hello Jimin." Mrs. Wang says and I bow and sit next to Jackson, and across from his parents.

As soon as I sat down, food was served and we ate in a quiet awkward silence. Finally after everyone was finished Jackson's parents immediately wanted to begin the serious long discussion.

"So, you're getting a divorce." Jackson's mom started and we nodded.

"Why is that? You guys were... perfect. Was Jimin being to needy? Was Jimin cheating or something?" His mother asked Jackson and I clenched my teeth, holding back my anger.

"Actually it's all your child's fault. Am I right Jackson?" I said in a very serious voice as I give Jackson a deadly glare and he shakily nods.

"Oh, well that's not excusable." She says and I scoff.

"It is in my book, and the fact that he also threatened our child's life and hurt me is a big no." I said and she laughs.

"Where's the proof hun?" She says and I frown.

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves." Jackson's dad says and we all nodded.

"Now that your career is over I guess we will have to use Jiwoo to get money. She seems like she could get into a good entertainment company and become famous in a group." Mrs. Wang says and I scoff again.

"Jiwoo will do whatever she wants, and will not be some object for you to get money. Since I'll be a full on guardian of hers she will not follow anything you say." I said and they both give me nasty looks.

"Excuse me but who says you will have full legal rights to her? Jackson will be fighting for all the rights as well, am I right Jackson?" His mother asked and he frowns.

"You got to be kidding me!" She yells out and I giggle. Goodbye bitch.

"Hun we will figure this out." Her husbands says and she shakes her head.

"No! This bitch is ruining our family name. We will fight for legal rights if Jackson won't." She says and I frown.

"Uh no you won't." I said and she giggles

"Oh but I will." She says and I get up angry.

"Fuck off bitch because you won't be anywhere near my daughter. If I see you anywhere near her I won't hesitate to get a restraining order against you." I said as I grab my stuff and begin to leave.

"Wait Jim-"

"Don't Jackson, I want nothing to do with you and your fucking crazy family. Now stay away from me and my fucking daughter." I said and he frowns and begins to tear up but nods.

"I understand." He says and I leave with a very angry expression. They won't have any right over my daughter, and I'll make sure of it.

As I got home I began to cry, but I suddenly try to hide it as I see Yoongi and Hoseok with Jiwoo watching tv. Sleeping soundly, making me tear up from the cuteness.

"Jesus, you three are so adorable!" I squealed and take a photo and save it as my lock screen.