4

Jimin POV:

It's been a couple of weeks since the party and well Jackson and I would hangout frequently.

Today I woke up feeling absolutely awful. I felt like throwing up and I did so, making sure I made it to the bathroom before doing so.

After puking up everything I had in me I walked out and actually felt not bad. Maybe is was something I ate? Or maybe it's the lack of food I've had recently. I have been eating less since well I wanted to have a nice body for the performance Jungkook, Hoseok, and I had for our school festival.

It was a weekend and I did have practice so I just ignored me puking for a good ten minutes and head to practice.

As I got to the dance studio Jungkook and Hoseok were already practicing. I walked in and they stopped and greeted me.

"Hey Jiminie hyung!" Jungkook waved and I waved back to both of them as I set down my bag.

We then immediately began to practice our many dances for the festival.

During the middle of the dance a wave of tiredness hit me but I still continued. We finished it but still needed to fix some things and we did.

It was when it was break time Jungkook and Hoseok sat down drinking and chatting while I still kept practicing not wanting to mess up. That was when a wave of tiredness and dizziness hit me causing me suddenly stop and hold onto my head.

It went away thankfully and I continued. But it came back much worse later on and I couldn't handle it and groaned gaining Hoseok and Jungkook's attention.

"Hyung?"

"Jimin?" They both day and rush towards me.

"I d-don't feel well." I said before everything went dark.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

No Ones POV:

Since Jimin fainted Hoseok and Jungkook rushes him to the nearest hospital. Jungkook was crying the whole time while Hoseok did most of the work.

When they got to the hospital nurses rushed him into a room while Hoseok and Jungkook waited in silence until one of them spoke up.

"Hyung we should call the others." Jungkook says and Hoseok nods.

"Let's wait until a doctor comes out and Jimin is awake. We don't want to blow this out of proportion and without Jimin's consent." Hoseok says and Jungkook nods. After a couple of minutes of silence a doctor came out and called out for both of them.

"Is Jiminie okay?" Jungkook asked quickly making the doctor chuckle.

"Yeah, He is perfectly fine. He just needs rest and to eat more. I wish I could tell you more, but I legally do need his consent before saying more. But I am legally allowed to say that you guys need to watch out for his health. Eating and resting is something he needs and you guys need to make sure he does that." He says and Hoseok and Jungkook nod.

"He is in ward 74, when he does wake up call a nurse." He says and they both nod and then immediately run into the room Jimin is in.

When they got there they were met with a resting Jimin who's arm was connected to an ivy. They frowned since he was so pale making them worried.

They both sat down and waited for Jimin to wake up which didn't take long. Jimin woke up with a groan and had a very confused look on his face.

"Hyung you're awake!" Jungkook yells out as he hugs Jimin. But also getting a complaint about being to loud from Hoseok.

"Why am I in a hospital?" Jimin asked confused.

"Jimin you fainted." Hoseok says as he walks up to the bed from his seat.

"Oh." Jimin's says looking down in embarrassment.

"I'll get a nurse to get the doctor to check on you." Hoseok says leaving Jungkook to comfort Jimin.

After a while of waiting for a doctor, the doctor from before came in and asked Hoseok and Jungkook to leave the room while she talks to Jimin.

"Hello Mr.Park, I have come with some news and well actually some rare news." She says and Jimin signals for her to continue.

"Well we have taken some test and it turns out you Mr.Park are 7 weeks pregnant. Male pregnancy is extremely rare and you my dear is very lucky to be given this miracle." The doctor says and Jimin looks at her shocked.

"I'm p-pregnant? There must be something wrong with the test!" Jimin says trying to deny what he was told.

"I am afraid that is not the case. We can give you an ultrasound but we will only be able to see a little dot." She says and Jimin begins to tear up.

"Is there any chance I can abort the baby?" Jimin asked and she frowns a little.

"You can but I strongly recommend consenting with the other parent. We don't want some family drama do we?" The doctor says and Jimin nods.

"Now if you decide to keep the baby come visit in two weeks so we can discuss what you need during your pregnancy and want you can't do." The doctor says and Jimin gets up to leave.

"Have a good day Mr.Park!" The doctor says as he leaves. As Jimin leaves the room Jungkook and Hoseok rush up to him.

"So what happened?" Jungkook asked but Jimin was in to much shock to answer.

"Hyung are you okay?" He asked again but no response came from the strangely quiet Jimin.

"C-Can you take me home?" Jimin says finally and Hoseok and Jungkook nod and take poor Jimin home were he can finally be at peace to think about this surprise he was given.