15

Jimin POV:

It's been two days since I've been staying at Yoongi's and Hoseok's home. Jiwoo and I felt comfortable here.

I haven't talked with Jackson at all, and he seems to not put an effort to talk to me as well. I've gotten no calls and text messages, making me think he's probably with Mark having sex or something.

Just thinking about that makes me gag, and he called me a slut. I thought as I rolled my eyes.

I'm currently sitting in the living rooms floor while Jiwoo lays down next to me on a soft blanket, making sure she was comfortable and not on a hard surface. As I was thinking Hoseok broke my train of thought.

"Jimin you so realize you are going to have to talk with Jackson right?" He says and I frown as I looked at Jiwoo.

"I know..." I said quietly.

"Well why haven't you talked to him?" He asked and I glance at him.

"I'm scared to Seok... What if he hits me again or worse." I said and he frowns this time.

"Trust me Jimin that won't happen, and Yoongi and I will make sure of it. Just talk with him and come up with a plan for what's going to happen next. As nice as it is for you staying here, but you can't live in hiding all your life." He says and I nodded.

"I'll call him or text him and see when we can meet up." I said and he nods as he gets up and leaves the room. I then look at Jiwoo and begin to tear up.

"I'm sorry you have to be in this situation... mommy loves you." I said as I pick her up carefully and places kisses all over her face.

Later that night I texted Jackson and luckily he responded and agreed to meet up.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

It was the time when we were to meet up. I walked into the awfully quiet house and see Mark and Jackson sitting on the couch.

"Hello Ji-" Mark said but got interrupted by me.

"Shut it, Jackson and I need to speak alone." I said in a serious tone without an emotion. Mark nods and leaves with a frown.

"Why are acting like that to Mark, I thought you guys were close?" He says and I give him a deadly glare as I sit across from him.

"Since when do friends sleep with there other friends husbands?" I said and he gives me a shocked look.

"You knew ab-"

"Of course I knew about it you dumb ass!" I said as I begin to tear up.

"I'm sorry.." He says and I scoff.

"A simple sorry can never fix the pain I've been through. The thought that I went through it all for you, and to only get a sorry and to be treated poorly in return makes me sick." I said and he frowns.

"Jimin please don't be like that. I'll fix what we have, and I'll never see Mark again. Just please can we be a perfect couple again? I love you.." He says as he sits next to me and gives me a hug.

"Jackson what you saying is very sweet, and trust me I love you. But you really are a fool." I said and he pulls away from me and gave me a confused look.

"W-What?" He asks.

"Jackson you've put me through a lot, and well this whole situation is honestly awful. We rushed through this all and well I honestly can't handle this and it's not fixable. So what I'm trying to say is that we need to end. We need to divorce."