7

Jimin's POV:

It's already been three months, and well Jackson and I are already married. His parents gifted us a big ass house which I didn't like accepting but they insisted.

 His parents gifted us a big ass house which I didn't like accepting but they insisted

I am current four months pregnant and well there is already a bump forming. It was majorly noticeable if I wore tight clothing but not when I wore loose clothing. Every now in the. I could also feel the baby move, but I had no one to share it with.

Jackson was always gone, and well I was cut out from the outside world. What Jackson's parents didn't tell me is that I couldn't contact anyone from the outside world, since it would be an selfish act if I did so.

This meant I was alone all the time, and was stuck in a house that was way to big for my comfort. But I guess peanut was always there.

Yes peanut, we well I mean I have a nickname for our baby and it's peanut. We watch shows together and well recently been doing yoga together since there is online lessons, and I decided to try it out. Also I was on some online pages about pregnancy and a good thing to do is yoga. I then began to do it daily.

Today was no different at around 3:30 pm I got into some tight yoga pants and tank top. The yoga pants showing off the jibooty perfectly fine.

I was doing some stretches and reaching for my toes, when Jackson walked in the house and whistled.

"Hey babe whatcha doing also what ever you're doing you be looking good." He says and I shoot up immediately and blush.

"I Uhh am doing yoga, it's good for my body and baby." I said and he nods.

"When did you start doing that?" He asked as he places his stuff down on the coffee table.

"Since we got here to two months ago." I said and he nods.

"Really didn't notice." He says as he leaves the room to do whatever leaving me to continue.

"You seem to not notice anything." I mumble to myself as I continue my stretches. Later that night things got heated since Jackson couldn't control himself about thinking about how hot I looked stretching which actually made me feel good about my body.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I am currently six months pregnant and when I mean my stomach is huge I mean my stomach is huge. My feet are killing me which the doctor says is normal. Most of the symptoms I've gotten are the worst.

The only thing I am excited about is that recently you can feel the baby kick from the outside. Jackson hadn't gotten a chance to feel since he hasn't been here until it's late late at night. But I can't blame him.

School is officially over, and he was accepted into a entertainment company that is willing to get is career started early if he practices hard enough.

"Peanut what are we craving for now?" I ask my baby bump as I make my way to the kitchen while holding onto my stomach, which has been a habit of mine since my bump became more prominent.

Hmmm... maybe Ice cram and birthday cake Oreos? I ask myself as I look through the cupboards to find the Oreos but then realized I ate them last night.

"I guess we need to call Jackson to get them right peanut?" I asked my stomach again as I grabbed my phone. Another thing that was taken away from me was allowing me to go outside when I was pregnant.

"What do you want?"

"Hey Jackson! I was wondering if you could get Oreos for me, please~"

"Can't, practicing uhh I'm going to have to hang up bye."

Then the call ended, and I never got a yes. I kinda did feel bad for him since he sounded tired and was out of breath, he must be practicing a lot.

I guess I could go outside this once if I hide my face from the outside world. I said to myself as I drink a glass of water and then placing it on the counter. As I grabbed my jacket and a face mask I headed out, on a journey for birthday cake Oreos!

As I made it to the nearest and convenience store I head in immediately and go on a hunt for Oreos. It didn't take long till I found them and headed to the cashier who was a girl in her twenties and she gave me a bright smile as I got to her.

"Welcome! It seems someone's craving Oreos." She says with a chuckle and I giggle a little as well.

"Yeah..." I said and she laughs from how shy I was.

"I just had my baby and well during my pregnancy I craved Oreos as well." She says and I smile.

"Here you go and have a great day!" She says as I walked away and I wave. On my way back I couldn't help but take breaks in between since my feet were swollen and it was very painful to walk on them.

But, finally after some time we made it home and I was happy. I rushed into the kitchen to place the Oreos on the counter but didn't notice a puddle of water on the ground.

As I ran I slipped immediately landing on my back very painfully, and I immediately began to cry.

I tried to get up but pain shot through my stomach making me hiss in pain. The pain never stopped and gradually got worse. It wasn't normal, and what made it worse was blood coming from my lower region making me panic even more.

I trembled as I grabbed my phone, and called Jackson immediately.

"J-Jackson hurry!"

"What do you want not Jimin? You're being annoying at this point."

"Could you shut up! I fell and I'm bleeding and I can't get up! Come now ."

Then I ended the call as another wave of pain came, but this one was the worse of all. I screamed in pain and before I knew it everything went black.