19

I woke up to the comfort of my bed. Light shined through the window onto my face causing me to squint. I slowly sit up and glance at Jiwoo who was sleeping soundly in her crib.

I get up and began to get dressed. Yoongi and Hoseok were out today for practice. As I get dressed I remembered what happened last night making me embarrassed.

Why did I show my weak side?

I brush the topic out of my mind and finish getting ready.

Today I'm going to find a job. I want to be able to get my own apartment and also be able to pay Hoseok and Yoongi for my stay till I do so.

After I get dressed I pick up Jiwoo who was awake by then. I fed her and then began to make my way around to find a job.

As I pushed her stroller and explored the city, that I hid from for so long, I stopped at a store that had a hiring sign in the front.

I opened the door to the shop, and talked with an employee who immediately said I could take a interview. But before I did so they made me write out a resume and then began the interview.

"Okay Jimin, lets start with basic questions." Lisa began, after she asked a few questions she stopped and looked at Jiwoo.

"Aww she's a cutie! Is your wife busy today?" She asked and I giggle.

"Oh no I don't have a wife. She is all mine, and well her father isn't really stable to take care of her." I explain with a smile, but did not get the same from her.

"Oh, I don't think you are fit for the job." She says and I raise an eyebrow.

"Did I say something wrong?" I asked in a sad tone. I thought the interview was doing great.

"You see Mr.Park we are looking into people who are more fit to our standards of normal. We can't be having employees who stick out to much and well annoy our customers." She explains and I frown.

"So what you're telling me is that you're homophobic?" I asked with a very annoyed expression. She gasped at my words and shook her head.

"N-No, I'm just being r-reasonable." She responded and I scoff, and stand up.

"I'm leaving because you my dear don't fit my standards and quite frankly annoy me." I state as I leave with a now cranky baby Jiwoo. She must be hungry I thought as I stop at a cafe.

I sit down at a table in the back that seemed to not be in the view to many and began to feed her. As I get done I noticed a sign that said hiring. Let's hope the owners aren't homophobic like the last ones.

"Hello! My name is Hongjoong and welcome to The Busy Bean, how may I help you?" The cashier asked as I stood in front of him. He seemed really nice and had a very happy personality.

"Hello I was wondering if I could get a job here?" I asked and he smiles.

"Sure we can actually interview you immediately if you want. My boss is really needing help so follow me." He states and I follow him to the back with Jiwoo.

"She is so cute! God I wish my husband would let me have one." He says with a chuckle as he admires Jiwoo.

Husband? This gives me hope.

After Hongjoong ask a lot of questions and I answered them honestly the interview ended and I think on a good note.

"I'm impressed by your answers Jimin. I will have to go through my boss, but I promise you he will hire you. I'll give you a call around tomorrow afternoon with the answers." He explains and I nodded and said goodbye.

I'm finally actually starting a real life. I thought to myself as I walked back home with a sleeping Jiwoo.