25

It's been a week since Jiwoo was bombarded with many gifts from Hoseok, which I still tried to pay him back, but for some reason, I always ended up with more money than originally.

It was just me and Jiwoo in the apartment today since Hoseok and Yoongi were at an award show that they were nominated for the best rookie group this year and were even performing. I luckily took a day off to spend time with Jiwoo, and to watch the award show.

"Jiwoo look it's your oppas!" I said happily as everyone popped up on the screen. Jiwoo giggles from the excitement in my voice causing me to giggle as well.

We sat on the comfortable couch with sugary sweets surrounding us, all of them for me since Jiwoo couldn't eat solid food yet. Soft pillows and blankets, that I collected from around the house, surrounded us.

My focus was pulled away from the screen when a knock was heard from the front door. I sigh, thinking it was a salesman or something, and stand up with Jiwoo in my hands.

It's fricken 10 pm what could someone want from me at this time? I mean unless you're girls scouts selling cookies then I don't want you. I think to myself as I walk to the door.

"Hello?" I spoke as I open the door and met a young girl with long silky hair. She was in a pink sweater and jeans, holding a cake in both of her hands. Her smile, which looked very familiar, was very bright, showing all her pearl white teeth.

The girl gets a good look at me and then frowns, "You got to be kidding me! Did they move and not tell me, what kind of bro-"

Before she could finish I interrupted her, "I'm sorry but who are you?" I asked and she sighs.

"Hello, I'm Nayeon. I think I have mistaken your apartment for someone else's. Do you by any chance know anyone by the name, Jung Hoseok and Min Yoongi, who live here?" She questions.

I squint my eyes in suspicion. Is she a crazy fan of theirs or is she actually a friend? But why would she knock on the door, wouldn't she have known they were gone at an award show?

"I do know them, but what is your connection with them?" I asked, at this point, Jiwoo was getting cranky in my hold. I hand her my sleeve, knowing she would be busy trying to eat it, giving me some time to talk with the stranger.

"Oh, I'm Hoseok's older sister. I wanted to surprise them with a cake because they are winning an award tonight, well I hope they win. Anyway, I thought they lived here, and I even made sure it was their apartment but you opened the door, and they did warn me they got a new roommate but I'm sure they wouldn't have a roommate with someone who has a baby." She explains quickly and even points to Jiwoo, knowing she was probably wasting my time.

"Heh, yeah... funny thing they did roommate with someone who has a baby." I joke and she looks at me in shock, her jaw-dropping to the floor. So she's Hoseok's sister? I guess he did mention he had an older sister, but I never got a chance to meet her until now.