12

Jimin POV:

It's been a month and a half and well Jackson has been gone for most of the time. He just had his first debut and well he's been busy with shows and interviews. While I was home with Jiwoo alone, and hidden from everyone. I haven't got time to talk to Hoseok and even Mark since he helps with Jackson.

Jackson is now allowing me to go outside since I wasn't pregnant anymore and well it was easier to come up with a lie about Jiwoo.

I decided today was the best day to go out and enjoy my freedom. I place Jiwoo in a pink pastel stroller and begin to walk around.

I of course did plan some stops we needed to go to like a nearby store so we can buy some food. But on the way I spot a cute cafe and well I couldn't help myself and walked in.

The cafe was all pastel pink themed and didn't have much people in it except a group of teen girls and some people on their laptops typing.

I walked up to the cashier and ordered quite a lot of stuff since everything looked delicious. Then I sat down at a table near a window and waited for my order which came in just a couple of seconds.

By this time Jiwoo was sleeping and I began to eat and couldn't help myself but to listen to the conversation of the teen girls who sat across from me

"He looks so cute! How can he be single when he looks like that?" One girls squeals out as another tells her to be quiet.

"I'm sure Jackson oppa would date me if he saw me." One says and the other girls gave her glares.

"Taeyeon that's unlikely to happen, and besides who knows if he is even straight. Rumor has it he is dating his makeup stylist." One says and I frown. Why would there be rumors about Mark and Jackson?

"Oh shut it Jessica! If he is gay then I'll stop supporting him. Anyway I'm sure if he was dating someone they are all about his money and fame." The girl who I assume is Taeyeon says and I frown even more. Their conversation is slowly making me loose my appetite. Luckily they finished their food and was about to leave when they spot me and Jiwoo.

"OMG look at the cute baby!" One named Jessica yells out as she runs up to Jiwoo.

"You have such a cute baby sir." She says and I smile and the rest of the girls join in on complimenting Jiwoo and I.

"What's her name?" Another girl asked as she faces me.

"Oh uh Jiwoo." I said and she nods then Taeyeon asks a question.

"What's her surname? She looks familiar and well maybe I've seen her other parent before." She asked and I chuckle.

"Wang." I said and they nod.

"Woah she has the same name as- never mind." Taeyeon says as she smirks and which I just ignored since I didn't like her already from what she had said before.

"Can I take a picture of her and I?" She asked and I nod then they all crowd around Jiwoo who is awake already and I take a photo of them all.

"Thanks sir it was nice meeting you." Jessica says and they all left.

By the time I left the cafe it was already dark since I did originally left the house late as well and the girls fangirling over Jiwoo took a long time as well. So I decided to head back home and go shopping tomorrow.

As Jiwoo and I got home I took her out of her stroller and she yawned and I smiled.

"I'm tired as well baby." I said as I laid down on the couch to lazy to go upstairs to my bedroom, and fell asleep while Jiwoo fell asleep on my chest as small breaths leave her plump lips.

Living Space:

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I was awoken by giggles and the front door being slammed shut with a 'shh' following after it. I was about to get up but someone said something causing me to keep pretending I was asleep.

"Let's be quiet he's asleep." I hear Jackson say and a okay following after it. The okay came from Mark and I immediately frown. What are they doing and what are they trying to hide from me?

As soon as they head upstairs I opened my eyes and looked at the sleeping Jiwoo. I placed her down on the couch making sure there was no way she would fall and head upstairs quietly.

As I reached Jackson's and I room that's when I was met with moans from both of them. All I could was rush downstairs and hold Jiwoo as close as I could and cry.

All night I tried to sleep on the couch with Jiwoo in my arms blocking out the noises of them. But I couldn't sleep and instead I cried until I couldn't anymore. It was when the sun started to rise when Jackson snuck Mark out. I laid on the couch feeling numb until Jackson left as well.

Why did I deserve this?