13

Jimin POV:

All day I was out of it and was really tired. Jiwoo and I stayed home and watched tv on the couch all day. Sometimes getting up to eat and change Jiwoo.

During this time I began to think about Jackson's and I relationship. Maybe we rushed it or maybe there was nothing there in the first place.

I mean now that I think about it was the girl Mark speaking about was Jackson?

I thought Jackson loved me? I mean our relationship was perfect, right? We had trust and we cared about each other what could've been missing? After thinking for a while I realized it wasn't perfect and we were missing things.

I cared but he didn't.
I was honest but he wasn't.
Most importantly was that we didn't have love.

Love was missing in our relationship and well it always will be. I think we need a break and as much as that hurts me it's needed. Just thinking about this makes me cry, and well while I cried Jiwoo gave me a confused look.

"I'm sorry baby, mommy is having a hard time right now." I said in between my cries as I looked as Jiwoo who was laying down in front of me. All she responded with was little noises and then she went back to sucking on her fingers letting slobber everywhere on her fingers. I giggle and then went back to watching tv.

The show we were watching was getting boring so I began to flip through channels until one caught my attention, the news?

The news lady was speaking and what she said scared me very much.

"Fans are assuming solo kpop artist Jackson Wang has a kid and a husband? Recently a mystery fan account of Jackson posted a photo with the caption 'Looks like Jackson...🤔🤔🤔'. Now fans saying it's his baby and some are even stating they saw that exact baby with a male this Tuesday. Which is making theories that Jackson is married with this said male." The news lady says as a photo of an Instagram post was shown on the screen making my heart drop.

" The news lady says as a photo of an Instagram post was shown on the screen making my heart drop

It was Jiwoo in the outfit she wore when we went to the cafe were we met those girls... one of them must've figured out and snuck a photo. But that wasn't really the problem well kinda.

The major problem is what will Jackson do? Will he get mad or something??? Soon my questions were answer as someone opens the front door and slams it causing me to flinch.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO!" A loud yell was heard as Jackson walked into the living room with a very angry expression.

"I-I didn't do anything." I said scared and he harshly grabs my wrist.

"You didn't do anything? THEN EXPLAIN WHAT THE MEDIA IS SAYING, YOU BITCH!" He yells out as he pushes me closer to him and that's when I smelt the alcohol.

"L-Let me g-go." I said quietly and he scoffs.

"You have no right to tell me what to do you slut. You ruin my career so why not I ruin you?" He says and I began to tear up.

"J-Jackson let me go! You are drunk you don't know what you're doing!" I screamed out and he pushes me onto the couch and was about to hit me but I screamed.

"STOP! PLEASE JIWOO IS HERE!" I screamed out and he laughs and then looks at Jiwoo's direction with an evil smirk. At this point Jiwoo was crying as well breaking my heart.

"It's all about Jiwoo isn't it? She is the one who ruined my career even more... it would just be better to get rid of her." He says as he slowly walks up to her and was about to grab her but I stopped him.

"DONT YOU DARE TOUCH HER!" I scream out and he slaps me.

"Shut up!" He yells out and was begins to beat me up. At this point I was bleeding but as long as Jiwoo was okay the. I was okay.

But suddenly he stopped hitting me and I look up to see Mark holding him back.

"What are you doing Jackson?" Mark says and I then get a chance to run to Jiwoo and hold her closely to me.

Jackson calms down and then looks at me with quilt in his eyes.

"J-Jimin I d-didn't-"

"STOP, stay away from me and Jiwoo! You're a monster and I can't have her around you anymore." I said as I walked past him and grab my coat and Jiwoo's as well.

"Where are you going!?" He asked and I ignore him.

"You can't leave like this Jimin." He says and I still don't respond and then finally leave the house. I kept walking with a Jiwoo close to my chest until it suddenly started to rain and so I found a little shelter till I figure out where to go.

I thought and thought until I had a plan. I had no money and well I needed shelter so I ran in the rain making sure Jiwoo was very protected from getting wet and ran to an apartment building that looked fairly expensive and knocked on the door hoping the people that lived here would answer. Thankfully they answered and I was relieved.

"Hel- Jimin?"

"Hey Yoongi."