Author's Note

Author's Note: Warning, you will cringe a lot because this is my first time writing fanfiction. I've never written stories that had characters made by other people, so forgive me if the characters don't match the characterization you perceive. I decided to write a fanfic about My Hero Academia because it is my favorite anime and I just love the characters! Okay, so apparently, Horikoshi forgot about the U.A. traitor, and I really wanted it to be Kaminari so I just made my own fic but with a villain Kaminari. Also, DON'T think this means I hate Kaminari, because I don't. In fact, I love him a lot. I just really think it would be interesting to see such a lovable, goofy, supposedly dumb boy actually join the League of Villains. He is the star in this story, along with Todoroki, Bakugo, and Midoriya (Yep, the popular 3).

Before you keep reading, I need to just make some things clear.

There's no Lemon (I'm only 16, so....)

There's some swear words (Mostly from Bakugo)

If you haven't watched My Hero Academia yet, go watch it!

If you hate My Hero Academia, I don't know why you're still here and how you found this.

If you haven't finished watching season 3 yet, finish it and then come back, since there are a couple spoilers.

If you love Kaminari too much for him to be a villain...I'm sorry.

If you hate KiriBaku, leave because Kirishima and Bakugo are a couple in this fiction.

There is both some TodoMomo and some TodoDeku in this story, a lot of KamiJirou. I guess there's a little bit of IzuOcha, but not much.

If you're still reading, it means that you are okay with some swear words, you like and have watched My Hero Academia, you finished season 3, you are okay with the idea of Kaminari being a villain, you like or you are okay with KiriBaku, you don't mind TodoMomo or TodoDeku or KamiJirou or IzuOcha. Yeah? Okay, cool. Enjoy.