CHAPTER 5: Kaminari Denki

The mysterious boy, walking under the city evening lights, was giggling hysterically as he made his way back home. People from all angles were looking at him funny, but he returned their look with an odd grin and lit up eyes.

"I'm okay! Don't worry about me!"

The strangers drew back and hesitantly trotted away as he continued giggling.

The boy's name was Kaminari Denki. That's me. Yes, the handsome, powerful, manipulative, manly, triumphant character you've all been waiting to appear...is finally here! 

What am I doing...you ask? Haha, I'm narrating this time, silly. In first person. Did you know that writing and storytelling is actually one of my hobbies? Especially writing content to audiences like you, who is evidently unable to predict how this story will end and how it even began in the first place.

Thus, after the despairful event that led up to this current situation, the blond boy was entering the dark depths of an alleyway, reminiscing about the incident.

The boy shivered with excitement. Ooh, I love fires. The way the flames dance, the way the heat tickles your entire body, the beautiful shade of orange and red and yellow, the satisfying action of everything turning into a pile of ashes.

I smiled even wider when I remembered who had shown up at the scene. Todoroki Shoto himself! Can you believe it! I haven't seen him in, like ages! Well, one thing was for sure. Within just a year, he was definitely more handsome than before, taller than before. Even his biceps grew—looks like someone has been working out. Personality is the same as always. Acting all cool and posh while dissipating the fire with his powerful ice wall!

Oooh, and his reaction to the sight of his mother! That dramatic, hopeless, incandescent face of his was something I always missed. My favorite expression on anyone, but it really suited him best.

Ahh, what a lucky guy I am today to have been blessed with such a fateful encounter! I want to be blessed again. I want to see everybody again! After a year...

I closed my eyes as I lifted my head up to the sky and reached out my arms to the side to stretch. When, suddenly...

"Incoming Call from 'LOV'. Answer call?"

A digital announcement popped up from my watch. I pressed the answer button and out came a holographic of Shigaraki and his assistant Kurogiri. They appeared to be sitting on a table with a deck of red cards.

"Ah! Tomura! Wassup?" I waved enthusiastically to the holographic. I expected a positive response in return, but he just glared straight at me. Ouch. It was Kurogiri who spoke up first:

"Kaminari Denki, what—" he began, only to be interrupted by Shigaraki.

"Where the fuck have you been? I told you not to sneak out like that! Do you know how long we've been sitting here, waiting for your return?" he literally screamed out loud, his hands twitching in annoyance "Guhhh! You're really pissing me off!"

I simply smiled at his silly reaction.

"But I just had the most fun! You wouldn't believe what happened, Tomura!" I exclaimed.

"Tch. I don't care. Get back here, you little shit," Shigaraki scratched his neck vigorously, "Or I'm really going to kill you." Then he looked me up and down, "And why the hell are you dressed as a nurse?" I peered down and blushed when I realised that I still had a female nurse uniform on. I pulled out a mirror and saw that my face was that of a pathetic woman. Ah. A woman that I killed earlier today. Or yesterday?