CHAPTER 6: Bakugo Katsuki's Rage

*flashback*

"What do you mean, Kaminari betrayed us...?" Kirishima promptly jolted upwards in his seat. In the classroom, Aizawa stood in front of Class 1-A with a serious expression on his face, unfazed.

"Like I said, a student at U.A.—your classmate, Kaminari Denki—has been working with the League for quite some time now," he explained slowly, despite acknowledging the dark atmosphere which enveloped the entire classroom, "The kidnapping of Bakugo, we found that it was Kaminari who contacted the Villains our location, based on detailed research that was performed. Do you all remember the first invasion at the rescue training camp? He even helped them with their entrance, not bothering to obey us when we asked him to contact the school. Actually, he's been greatly assisting them in several other crimes and murders throughout the year."

Kirishima shook his head in denial.

"That can't be! There's some kind of mistake! Kaminari isn't like that! He's...not like that at all!" the redhead protested. He desperately searched Aizawa's face for any sign of hope, any sign of confusion. But this man was as serious as he could ever be. When Aizawa confesses something, there's a very low chance he's wrong.

In shock, the red-head plopped himself back down. The other students would have said something, too, but they were all speechless, their jaws hung wide open. When another prolonged silence filled the room, Aizawa continued:

"I understand that these circumstances may come as a source of shock to all of you," he said, "Kaminari was indubitably one you all cherished and respected. But it's better to know the truth than live in a fake reality." The man sighed and ran a hand over his face, "I didn't want to have to tell you this. Frankly, I'm just as surprised as you are. But I assure you, the entire city is on the lookout for him and the villains, so you won't need to worry about his whereabouts for the time being."

"How can you say that?" Uraraka said. She was trembling, "After U.A. failed to protect us from the Rescue Training attack and the Training Camp incident. After just relying on All Might to solve our problems. How can you say that you'll succeed this time with a straight face, Sensei?"

Aizawa glowered at her.

"It doesn't matter if we succeed or not. If Kaminari has chosen his side, then we have no choice but to call him a traitor and a villain. Whether we like it or not. More importantly, do not let this event get to your head. I understand it is easier said than done, but this is merely just something that happens in your life as a hero. Small things like this should never change your behaviors as a hero, or a person.

There was a silence in the class. Then...

"No. No, no. I won't...believe it," said Kirishima with tears in his eyes, "I WON'T BELIEVE IT!" 

*flashback ends*

Camie, Inasa, Bakugo and Todoroki had just finished up their Provisional License Practice. After a day of intense combat, the four students were exhausted from head to toe—even Inasa, who always had an abundance of energy inside him. They were now walking their way back to their own schools, discussing their performance at Practice today.

Inasa and Camie were students Shiketsu High School, and they were both very advanced students that Todoroki respected. Though he and Inasa did not have a very friendly relationship at first, they were able to build a stronger connection thanks to the Provisional Training Practices.

Camie yawned and stretched her arms out.

"Ooof, today's practice was, like, totes lit," she said, "I can't help but think how we extra luckies to get permish to attend the practice again!"