BEGINNING: Interview

"Do you know why you're here?"

"It's humid. You guys really don't have AC in here?"

"I asked you a question, now please answer it appropriately."

"Want me to make some cold for you? I may have a device that can—"

"Sir. Do. You. Know. Why. You're. Here."

"Crime? Violation? Misdeed? Personality? Disposition? Good looks?"

"The first one was correct, the last three were out of the question. Now, can you elaborate?"

"*chuckle* Sure, I can."

"You and I both know why you're in this room right now. Say it."

"Oh reeeally? So if both of us know, why don't you say it?"

"Wh-What—"

"Look, I can say why I'm here. I have a damn mouth. But I also have...a damn mind. And my mind doesn't know how to put this into words. It's...just not coming to me. Frankly, I don't even know...what happened, or the events that led me here. So if you're saying I know, but you know, too, wouldn't it be more time efficient if you told me? After all, you don't want to be here with me, either, do you, miss?"

"I....you...You're saying you do not know what happened?"

"Miss, I don't think you want to keep making me keep repeating myself, or I really am going to lose my temper and make things more awful than it already is, so if you could just do as I say, that would be spectacular.

"You...*sigh* Alright."

"Hm."

"Kaminari Denki. You are here because...you are the murderer of Todoroki Shoto."