Teams

Reaching the classroom in the morning with Naruto, Akashi takes a seat. All of a sudden, outside of the classroom, it was like a stampede was coming through. The door slammed open and in went Ino and Sakura. Of course it's them, who else would it be? All of the girls in the classroom started arguing who came first and who will sit next to Sasuke and Akashi. "Damned fan-girls". Akashi let out a sigh, already dreading the outcome.

Another sigh was heard in front of him and when he looked in front, he noticed Sasuke was sitting in front of him. Oh, I've got an idea. Quickly standing up and jumping over the table, he sat down next to Sasuke. Sasuke turned his head to look at Akashi in question. "Trust me, I've got no desire to sit next to you, but this benefits the both of us". Sasuke raised his eyebrows in an 'explain' way.

Akashi crossed his arms behind his head. "If I sit next to you, your fans can't sit next to you and if Naruto sits next to me, my fans can't sit next to me". Every time he said fans, his expression filled with disgust. Sasuke didn't say anything and just faced forward. Out of nowhere, Naruto appeared on the desk in front of Sasuke. "Naruto, get down". Akashi demanded. Naruto shook his head. "I'm just wondering what's so special about Sasuke".

Sasuke and Naruto then proceeded to glare at each other. "Naruto! Stop staring at Sasuke!" Sakura yelled from the sidelines, but before she could continue, Akashi sent a glare her way and it shut her up. Then, something so unexpected happened. The boy behind Naruto shifted and hit him with his elbow, shoving him forward to Sasuke. This resulted in an unfortunate lip smack. The silence was broken by Akashi who started laughing like a madman. "Oh my God! Naruto! Sasuke!" He exclaimed while choking up on the side. Naruto and Sasuke turned away from each other and started gagging.

"I sense danger". Naruto said and turned around. He was met with the raging crowd of fan-girls. Just as they were about to hit him, Akashi stood up. "Take one step closer, and you will regret ever coming to this academy". With a threatening tone, he glared at every single girl who stood up. The girls quickly scurried away to their seats and Naruto sat down next to Akashi.

"Thanks, bro!" Naruto hugged Akashi. A small smile appeared on Akashi's face as he hugged back. He didn't notice Sasuke looking at him with furrowed eyebrows.

The door opened and Iruka walked in. "Starting from today, you are all official ninjas, but you are all still new Genins, it's going to get harder from here". He continued. "You will be in a group of three, where you will be accomplishing missions under a Jounin teacher".

"Since this year has an uneven number of students, one team will have four members". He finished. "Let's now announce the teams".

He proceeded to say some teams and then he got to team 7.

"Team 7, Uzumaki Naruto, Haruno Sakura, Uchiha Sasuke". He stopped for a moment and checked the paper again. A confused expression overtook his face. Akashi shifted in his seat. Please let it be me. "And the fourth member will be...Uzumaki Akashi". Hearing his name called in the same team with Naruto made Akashi let out a sigh of relief.

Naruto was happy because both his brother and Sakura were in his team, but was angry that Sasuke was with them, Sakura was mad that she was with Naruto, but was happy Sasuke and Akashi were in her team.

"You will be meeting up with your Jounin teacher tomorrow at 7, class dismissed". Iruka declared and left the classroom.

_

Tomorrow came soon enough and team 7 was waiting for their Jounin teacher, but he was late. Naruto stood up and placed a board eraser between the door and the wall as a trap for the Jounin. "It's his fault for being late!" Naruto declared. "As if a Jounin will fall for a plain old booby trap like that". The usually quiet Sasuke added.

After Sasuke said that, a hand reached out to open the door and a mop of silver hair appeared. After he opened the door, the eraser hit his head and fell down onto the floor. Naruto immediately started laughing and pointing at the Jounin. "He fell for it, he fell for it!" Sakura started apologizing. "I'm sorry sensei, I tried to stop Naruto, but he wouldn't listen to me".

What a teachers pet. Thought Akashi sourly.

The Jounin picked up the eraser. "How should I say this... My first impressions of you guys are...I hate you". He declared. "So nice of you to say that...sensei". Akashi said from the back of the classroom, his feet on the desk in front of him. Hmm, that's the other twin, I heard a lot about him. Kakashi grabbed his chin in thought. "Meet me at the roof in 5 minutes". He said and disappeared on the spot. Akashi stood up and went over to the window. "Hey, where are you going?" Naruto asked once he was his brother near the window.

"Going to the roof, where else?" Akashi answered the question and disappeared out of the window.

_

Akashi was the first to reach the roof after the Jounin. The Jounin was surprised to see someone get there so soon. "How did you get here?" He asked the redhead. The boy sat down and stretched his legs, before looking the Jounin in the eye. "I scaled the building". The Jounin was taken aback. "Did you use chakra for that?" He wanted to know. Akashi shook his head. "Nah, I used my hands". He...used his hands? Before the Jounin could ask more questions, the door to the roof opened and in rushed Naruto, with Sasuke and Sakura walking behind him.

He looked happy to be there first, before he spotted Akashi. "Hah? How did you get here so fast!?" He pointed an accusing finger at him. Akashi just shook his had and patted the seat next to him. Naruto let out a sigh and sat down.

"Let's see...Why don't you introduce yourselves?" The jounin recommended. Sakura tilted her head. "Introduce ourselves? What should we say?" Her question made Akashi let out a frustrated sigh. "What do you mean 'what should we say?', you do know how basic introductions work right?" He mocked her.

"Okay, settle down, I will go first". The Jounin offered. "I'm Hatake Kakashi, I have no intention of telling you my likes and dislikes, as for my dream...". He trailed of and then continued. "I have few hobbies". He finished. "Now it's your turn".

"I'm Uzumaki Naruto, I like cup ramen and my brother, my hobby is to eat and compare cup ramens and my dream is to become greater than the Hokages! I'm going to make all the villagers recognize my existence!"

Okay, next".

"My name is Haruno Sakura, I like...well the person I like is..." She looks at Sasuke and let's out a giggle. "And my hobby is...well, my dream is to..." She starts squealing. "And, what do you hate?" Kakashi asked. She responded immediately. "Naruto!"

"Now, you".

"My name is Uchiha Sasuke, there are many things that I hate and not many that I like, also, I have an ambition which I have no intention to leave as just a dream, the revival of my clan and to...kill a certain man". The mood darkened. Akashi narrowed his eyes. The Uchiha massacre, done by his brother.

"Okay! Last guy". Kakashi pointed at Akashi. Let's see what he's like.

Akashi straightened up and placed his hands on his knees. "I'm Uzumaki Akashi, I like training, spicy food and my brother Naruto, I don't have things I hate, but I dislike this village and it's inhabitants because of the way they treat Naruto and I, my dream is to see Naruto become Hokage and..." He trailed of, before shaking his head and continuing. "And to find out about our parents".

Kakashi's eyes narrowed at the last sentence. So he's already wondering about that. He's an enigma.

"Alright, you all have unique personalities, I like that, We're going to have a mission starting tomorrow". Kakashi told them. Naruto immediately brightened up at the word mission. "What kind of mission is that, sir?!"

"First, we're going to do something that we four can do".

"What, what, what is that!?" Naruto continued to bug Kakashi.

"Survival training". He said. "Huh, why are we doing training when we already graduated?" Sakura asked.

"Well...you're going to be surprised when I tell you...out of the teams we made, only 3 teams will pass and become Genin". He smiled under his mask. Immediately tension settled over the group. "See, I told you you will be surprised, so, meet me in the morning...and don't eat breakfast".

With those last words he disappeared.