No Sense

"Okay then!" Naruto said, prepared to jump forward.

"Wait a minute!" Hashirama interrupted his plan.

"Huh?!" Naruto exclaimed, taken aback at the sudden stop.

It was then, that Akashi realised what Hashirama meant. The beast in front of them was gathering an enormous amount of chakra and it was creating a giant Tailed Beast Bomb. It was getting bigger and bigger, until it reached a size that was even bigger than the beast itself.

The crimson glow the bomb gave off bathed everything in its light.

If that explosion somehow reached them... They would have surely been wiped off the face of the earth.

The ground rumbled beneath Akashi's feet and he prepared himself.

Then, the bomb was released.

There was a brief flash of blinding light as the bomb hit the barrier. The barrier bent in all directions, swaying left and right, before the force of the explosion was projected up through the opening, towards the sky.

The barrier had held on.

Once the dust within the barrier cleared up, the Ten-Tails was revealed. It had scratch marks over its body, which indicated that it had hurt itself in the process.

"How nice...". Akashi commented as he stared at the great beast. "It did us a favour of almost blowing itself to pieces". Hearing his words, Sasuke glanced at him.

"If only it succeeded". He added, making Akashi shake his head.

"Where's the fun in that, eh?" Sasuke looked back at the beast, not saying anything in reply.

"Wow...". Naruto commented, amazed at the sight before him.

"The previous Hokage were truly amazing people!" Sakura exclaimed, staring at the strong barrier.

"Looks like they weren't just all talk". Sasuke added.

Then, Hashirama created four clones of himself. "I'll make entry points on all four sides of the barrier, so ninjas can go in and out!" He said. "Follow me!" One of the clones said. "All right! Go!" The real Hashirama commanded.

Hearing his words, Team 7, along with the ninja around them, dashed towards the Ten-Tails. "Right!" Naruto yelled out.

Akashi watched as another giant gate was summoned and this time, it fell atop the beast's head. Clone Hashirama opened up the passage through the barrier and Akashi went inside along with everyone else.

Unexpectedly, the redhead sensed something weird. His eyes narrowed once he realised what was happening. The Ten-Tails was creating, somewhat humanoid, creatures.

They all varied in size and they all charged towards them.

"Don't waver!" Naruto yelled.

Akashi heard that and advanced ahead of him. "I wasn't planning to!" He pulled his arm back, willing the chains to appear and they did...

... But...

...They were different than before...

Their usual glinting silver colour was replaced by none other than...

... Pure crimson...

He whipped his arm forward and the chain followed, slashing through the creatures in a wide arch in front of him. They seemed different... Not only in appearance, but in power also.

They were way stronger than before.

Akashi didn't know what was happening... He had no idea what the cause of that was.