Our ninja way

Sasuke observed Haku's movements. Haku readied his needles and exited the mirror, lunging at Naruto. Akashi was too far away to do anything, but bear witness to Sasuke protecting Naruto with his own body. "Really... you're a burden... all the time". Sasuke breathed out. "You did it, Sasuke!" Naruto exclaimed and then he noticed the state Sasuke was in. "Sasuke!" Akashi yelled out as he saw the blood dripping down Sasuke's chin.

"Look at yourself, you idiot". Sasuke said. "Why!?" Naruto asked. "You protected me...". He whispered. "Who... knows". Sasuke laughed. "I hated... you". He told him. Naruto stood up. "Why?! Why? Why did you protect me? I didn't ask you to!" He screamed at Sasuke. Akashi quickly went next to Naruto. "Who knows... My body moved off its own accord, idiot". Sasuke whispered as he started falling down.

Akashi and Naruto step closer and managed to catch him before he hit the ground. Akashi immediately took out the needles out of his body and started healing him. "Hang on! Don't close your eyes!" He yelled at Sasuke as he closed one wound after the other. There's no end to them! "Damn it!" He growled out. "That man... I didn't want to die until I killed my brother". Sasuke weakly said, his voice trembling. He reached a hand up and Akashi grabbed it.

"Who said anything about dying! Don't you dare!" Akashi argued and tightened his grip. His eyes were already stinging from the tears. "You two... don't die". And with those last words, Sasuke's grip slackened and he closed his eyes. Akashi's eyes widened and Sasuke's hand slipped from his own, falling down. "Is this the first time you've seen a comrade die? This is the path of the ninja". Haku said as he retreated inside his mirror.

Akashi's heart started racing at his words. It felt like he was on fire. His skin was burning. A tear, which reached his cheek, sizzled and evaporated. His hands started shaking and he released Sasuke at the same time Naruto did. "Shut up". Naruto said. The air around them also started sizzling, steam surrounding them. "You will pay...". Akashi growled out. Red Chakra started swirling around the both of them.

Breaking the ground, leaving lines of destroyed concrete around them. "We'll kill you!" Naruto exclaimed as he raised his head, his eyes were no longer the once clear blue color, in their place were red slit ones. Akashi stood up, and glared at Haku. "We will destroy you". He growled out, eyes the same as Naruto's. Naruto curled protectively around Sasuke, the red Chakra swirled up and formed a giant fox above their heads.

All of the needles which were inside Naruto started falling out, and his wounds healed instantly. Akashi glared at Haku and dashed at him at the same time Naruto did. Haku threw needles at them, but they just bounced off, their Chakra was too dense for anything to hit them. He then appeared in all of the mirrors and threw even more needles. The needles impaled Naruto and Akashi side-stepped them. The needles then dislodged from Naruto's body, his wounds healing immediately.

Naruto dashed at a mirror and hit it, making it break into pieces. Haku jumped out of one of the cracks and started descending upon Naruto's unguarded back. He was intercepted by Akashi, who hit him in the chest and made him fly away. As he was flying away, preparing to go into another mirror, Naruto appeared behind him and grabbed him by the elbow. His Chakra started expanding and the mirrors around them started breaking, Akashi was unaffected by the Chakra.

Naruto pulled his arm back and whipped it forward, hitting Haku straight in the face, making him fly out of the ice mirror cage surrounding them. When Haku flew out, all of the mirrors broke into pieces. Haku stood up, his mask falling apart. Naruto sprinted at Haku, fist pulled back. Akashi, on the other hand, stood quietly. He slowly turned around and looked at the unmoving Sasuke. He felt his thoughts clear and he breathed out.

The Chakra surrounding him disappeared and he dropped on one knee. After a moment he stood up and wobbled to where Sasuke was. He dropped to his knees and felt for a pulse. He grit his teeth together when he felt nothing. He pulled his hand away and clenched his fist, nails digging into the palm of his hand hard enough to let blood flow. He turned around just in time to see Haku do hand-signs and disappear from in front of Naruto.