Heavenly Bodies

AN: Guess who's back, back again. Rina's back, tell a friend.
I'm back from the dead, fellas! It's been a while, my dudes!
I'm high on energy drinks right now, so I'm a hundred percent sure this chapter is going to be a lot to take in.
Better buckle up! IT'S GONNA BE ONE HELL OF A RIDE!
WARNING! Mature/Sexual themes ahead. Probably. Very much so. It's in italics, most likely. Buckle up, again, it's a bit more intense than the previous ones, and a bit graphic, whoops.

____________________________________________________________

The situation had calmed down after a while, and Karin was allowed to go back to the compound with Yahan.

Unfortunately, since Yahan came a month early, they hadn't gotten him a... crib. Yeah, he has no crib. The one at the hospital was a—you guessed it!—hospital one.

And so, Karin was left in the house while Akashi and Sasuke went to get one.

_

"Hurry up!" Akashi urged the other man, practically dragging him along. He was excited, probably too excited, to pick one for Yahan. It had also been a while since he and Sasuke spent some quality time together outside of their home, "Why are you so slow~?!" He whined out, turning around to face Sasuke.

The said man had a blank expression as he got pulled along, "I'm not slow, you're just too fast." He said, shaking his head while at it.

Seriously... Was he not excited? Akashi was so excited he could just about jump from a cliff from the extra energy he had. Not that that would be a good idea, nor like Sasuke would allow him to do something like that. He was a bore. But he was Akashi's bore. His and his only. He wouldn't trade him for the world.

"You're thinking about something really unnecessary, aren't you?" Sasuke asked him, gripping onto his hand.

Unnecessary? "How dare you call my love for you unnecessary?" Akashi questioned, feigning being offended, "Does it mean that little to you? You break my heart over here."

Sasuke raised his brows, tightening the hold he had on Akashi's hand, "Hmm?" He blinked, staring straight at Akashi.

The redhead almost dropped his act, caught off guard by the intense look in the other man's eyes, "No fair. Don't look at me like that, I need to do other things before I do you." He winked at him, watching as realisation flooded through Sasuke.

"We're outside, in broad daylight, your shamelessness isn't needed now." And yet, he didn't let go of his hand for the whole time, nor did he sound particularly serious about his words.

Isn't needed now? "Oh? Not now? Is later fine with you?" A sly smile curled his lips, as he shamelessly trailed his eyes up and down Sasuke's body, "I can arrange that."

A huffed out laugh left Sasuke's lips as he shook his head, "Seriously... I've got my hands full with you, don't I?" He pulled him closer and lightly pressed his lips against his cheek.

"Oh, I'm gonna fill some other places later, or you will. Not that it matters to me." Akashi quickly grabbed a hold of the back of Sasuke's neck before the other man could retaliate, and pressed their lips together. It took him no time to pry his lips apart and deepen the kiss, eliciting a small sigh from the raven-haired man. He pulled back after a moment or so, and swiped his tongue over his lips, a small grin making its way onto his face.

Sasuke had frowned, brows lightly twisting his features, "As I said, broad daylight." He reprimanded him.

"Hey, it's not like you were against it." Akashi shrugged his shoulders and pulled back, leaving a comfortable amount of distance between them. He watched as Sasuke turned away with a light 'hn.'