Hate is a strong word

"Are you here to bring me back to Konoha?" Akashi was walking behind him when he heard the question. He glanced at the boy in front of him and an immediate thought went through his mind. Was he? He didn't know what to do... What was he supposed to do? Sasuke was weakened now, he could easily bind him with the chains and place a seal on him... But... As he looked at him, he saw the vulnerability he was showing to him. His back was turned to him, nothing indicating that he was on alert.

Nothing indicating that he believed Akashi would try and bring him back.

"No...". Sasuke stopped and Akashi stopped along with him.

"Then, why are you here?" He asked the same question as he did before, but Akashi didn't know the answer.

"I do not know". The answer didn't come as a surprise to the raven-haired boy, so he continued on his way, with the redhead slowly trailing after him. They spent their time in silence.

_

"Someone is approaching us". The two of them stopped in their tracks and Sasuke looked at Akashi. The said boy was looking in front of them, awaiting the oncoming people. "There's three of them". Akashi reached for his sword and gripped around the hilt, beginning to draw it. "Now!" He grabbed a kunai and threw it forward, subsequently teleporting to it.

"Ah!" A girls voice rang out as his blade settled against her throat. Her red hair gave Akashi a shock, but he didn't move an inch.

"She's with me". He glanced back at Sasuke and lowered the blade, pulling the kunai out of the tree it embedded. "Karin, Juugo, Suigetsu". The Uchiha glanced at her and the other ones who were with her.

The girl walked past Akashi and stopped next to Sasuke, taking off her glasses and leaning against him. "Sasuke, who's this? Another member?" Akashi sheathed his blade and pocketed the kunai. Another member? Was Sasuke gathering people for something?

"No". Was his simple answer and Karin glanced at Akashi.

"Who are you?" She asked, snuggling closer to Sasuke, who didn't really look like he was minding it.

"Uzumaki Akashi". Her eyes widened and he glanced at his hair.

"Uzumaki?" She asked, pulling away from Sasuke and walking up to Akashi. "You're an Uzumaki?" She reached her hand to his hair, but her wrist was soon grabbed in a harsh grip.

"Do not touch me". His blank tone surprised her and she ripped her hand back out of his grip.

"Sasuke, you've got a sour one there". Akashi peered at the person who said that. Sasuke called him Suigetsu. Bright purple eyes and white hair, a large sword at his back... That sword... Why was that sword with him?

"Why do you have Zabuza's sword?" He walked past Karin without another word and stalked up to Suigetsu. The said boy leaned back once Akashi came too lose, a grimace on his face.

"This sword belongs to me now". Was the answer he got. It was then, that his whole demeanour changed. Noticing the change, Suigetsu whipped the sword out just in time to block Akashi's blade. "What the hell?!" He exclaimed as he slid back on his feet.

"That sword is Zabuza's". How dare he take it?! How dare he steal it?! "You have no right to take it". He pushed forward and Suigetsu pushed back. But... He stood no chance. The giant sword flew out of his hands and a chain whipped out of Akashi's hand, wrapping around the handle and bringing it back to him.

"Akashi". The sword ended up in Akashi's right hand and he moved back away from Suigetsu. "Akashi". His name was called out once more and he glanced to the side. Sasuke was looking at him and the sword in his hand. "Give it back to Suigetsu". He said, but Akashi made no move to do that.