33. Manifold

Previously, nobody has ever seen even 1 person from Cosmos Altarf's family. Now, they are popping out nonstop.

🦋

I look at Cosmos. Cosmos looks at me.

Someone's phone rings and that person answers the phone.

"Hello? Yeah, I am inside. Cosmos let me in. Come in, come in. I will open the door for you~" snickering, Cosmos's Eldest Sister, Eschati Altarf, skips all the way to the door and really opens the door for more guests to pour in

I look at Cosmos. Cosmos looks at his family members.

"Es, how did you persuade Cosmos to let you in?" another woman who is older than me, but younger than Cosmos's Eldest Sister, asks with curiosity while observing Cosmos and me who are at the sofa

"Ema, Ema," Miss Eschati giggles while pointing at Cosmos, "His Princess was napping earlier, so as to not make a ruckus for forbidding me to come in, he gave in and threw me his keys. Surprise! His Princess was already awake!" then Cosmos's Eldest Sister laughs raucously

"Oh!" the other woman looks delighted

Compared to Eschati Altarf, whose maturity looks fake to me now, this second woman feels more graceful. What is her relationship with Cosmos? She doesn't look like either Cosmos or Miss Eschati.

Behind this woman is another woman, older than both her and Miss Eschati but still maintains a youthful feeling, wearing stylish clothes with large sunglasses and all. And behind the oldest woman are 3 men. In total, there are 6 guests who intrude.

I await the introduction.

After a long sigh, Cosmos starts introducing them once they line up whilst eagerly watching Cosmos and me who are on the sofa. Cosmos sounds like he loves his family, whenever he speaks about them, yet now that they are in front of him, he doesn't look enthusiast at all. How mystifying.

"She is my 2nd Sister, Emanare Altarf," Cosmos points at the woman following Miss Eschati, who gives me a wave and a smile which somewhat ease my nerves, "She is a chef,"

Continuing while I marvel at the possibility of Cosmos learning cooking from her, just like he learned make-up from his Eldest Sister, Cosmos gestures to the oldest woman, "She is my Mother, Aitia Altarf," here, Cosmos hesitates before muttering, "She is an actress,"

Celebrity. This is the filtered word in my mind.

"Aeon Regulus is the Son of my Mother's best friend," Cosmos continues telling me the reason he would have a friend which is a model

Cosmos's Mother, Aitia Altarf smiles beautifully while taking off her sunglasses. Now, seeing her face in full, I do see some similarities between her and Cosmos.

Because she is an elder, whilst I am still wary, I struggle to stand up with the help of the crutch and invite the women to sit. They accept my invitation with varying degree of delight.

Cosmos follows me by walking around the sofa to stand by my side. Continuing, Cosmos starts to introduce the men guests, "My Father, Genesis Altarf,"

An elegant old man wearing rectangular glasses. Comparing him with my Dad, he seems more sophisticated. He looks like an intellectual. I hear about his profession from Cosmos, while I wonder why the Son introduces their identities with professions too.

Apparently, Cosmos's Father is a doctor!

"Hello," the doctor of the family greets me gently with a nod, and I return the nod with an awkward greeting as I ask him to sit too