Two

She was perfection. Her clothes hugged every curve of her body just right. My fingers start to itch.

I wanted to touch her so bad.

The first time I had seen her was 10 years ago playing in the yard. She was only about 13 then and she made me crazy. I would watch her play in the yard all day and sometimes Ide even catch my father looking out the window at her too.

She was absolutely stunning. My mouth watered just by the memory of her. She had thick dark hair and I mean thick and full of curls. She was also tall for her age and very slender only the slightest of curves forming. Her skin was a nice chocolate brown and she had the cutest round face.

My father would always say what a lovely little girl. I would beg and beg to go out and play with her but my father would tell me no.

But now she was all grown up, and I was all grown up too, so no one could tell me no now.

I sit and stare out of the blinds watching her run so determined around the neighborhood. She had run 5 laps already and something was pulling at my heart to go out and tell her to slow down and take it easy.

Who was she trying to impress anyways ? She was already perfect the way she was, why was she trying so hard to workout?

I wait and wait now that she's gone and out of view.

"She's grown up so nicely hasn't she?" I hear my father say dazedly behind me.

I look up at him questioningly and see him staring out the window as well  "yeah she has" I say standing up off from the chair and making my way back over to the living room.

"How old you reckon she is?" He asks.

"She's 23 or 24 now" I say scrolling through the channels on the tv mentally keeping count in my head. It takes her about 2 and half minutes for her to run around the neighborhood.

It's been a minute and a half already.

It was like a gift from God himself that she moved in right next door. She used to come every single summer. And every summer all I would do is sit and watch. Sometimes at night I would catch her running and getting a late night snack from her kitchen. The way my room window was set up I could see right into their kitchen.

About three times a week she'd walk into that kitchen with the barest of clothes on. I remember sitting and watching her reach for things out of the cabinets and her small little shorts would rise up and  Ide get a glimpse of that perfect ass.

I bite my lip just thinking about it, and snap out of my daze tasting a little blood on my tongue.

I look over back towards the window to find my father no where.

"Dad?" I call out putting the tv on mute.

Where could he be? I think to myself getting off the couch. I hear faint talking and I immediately know where he is.

I quickly walk over back to the window and open the blinds. I see my father with her over by her house.

What is he doing?? I think squinting my eyes harder. 

She's leaning onto her mailbox and she looks so tired. My heart starts to ache for her what I would give to cater to her.

I would carry her into the house and feed her making sure everything's just right and perfect.

Her and my father talk for a while and I see my father point towards our house. I see her follow his finger and look over at the house, for a second I swear we're looking right into each other's eyes and my want goes crazy. My hands start to tingle and itch and I close the blinds fast.

I start to pace the room back and forth. I need her right now! I slam my hands on the wall. I start to think about her going out and about and other men staring at her the way I do.

I feel a pit in my stomach start to burn.

I hear the front door open and close and it snaps me out of my thoughts. I run walk over to the front door to see my father with a smirk on his face.

"Is she still looking?" He asks me.

I go over to the kitchen window and look out of it to see her looking over at the house.

"Yeah she is" I say as I hear my father walk into the kitchen.

I watch as she pushes her hair back and shakes her head. She walks down her driveway and into her front door. I bite my lip and my hands tense up unconsciously.

"She's perfect Dean, you've got to see her up close, her lips look so soft and she's gotten so curvy since when she used to come down here for the summers" he says.

"I'm gonna go over now" I say making my way out of the kitchen.

My father puts his hand up stopping me by my chest.

"No give her some time to settle in a little, you don't want to scare her, she's a nervous little thing" he says with a smirk on his face.

I look into his eyes and I can tell he's being genuine.

"Ok I'll wait, I don't want to scare her away, I just want her so bad... I've never wanted something this bad in my life, I have to have her!! I've been waiting for years!!!" I yell running my shaking fingers through my hair.

"I know son, so have I"