Eleven

Sienne's POV

    I wake up to the smell of food. I sit up from the bed and my head is pounding I really need to put some food in me.

Putting my hand on my forehead I can feel just how hot I am. I turn my head to the right and I see that it's pitch black outside.

"Whoa how long did I sleep" I say softly to myself.

I flip back the comforter and step onto the wooden floors and they squeak a little bit. There's a lamp on in the room but that's all the light there is. I walk over to the door and flip on the light switch. And I'm finally able to see how big of a room it is.

I walk around looking at all the little Knick knacks, I wonder who's stuff this is. Then that makes me realize that I really don't know anything about these two men... Ughhh how did I just let myself get so comfortable as to just sleep up in their house like this? I walk over to the dresser drawer and there are some pink slippers in front of it. I see a note on the dresser as well.

      'Hey Sienne whenever you wake up there's   some food in the kitchen for you.    (Found some slippers you might like, put them on if the wood floors are too harsh)'

I read the note and set it back down on the dresser. I can't help but to smile. I wonder who wrote this for me it's so sweet. I shake my head, snap out of it Sienne this is so inappropriate. I close my eyes and throw my head back.

I'll just thank them for their hospitality and just sleep in my own bed tonight. I bite my lip nervously. Just the thought of going back into that house makes the hairs on my body stand up,but I'm going to have to go back sooner or later.

I slip on the pink fuzzy slippers and walk up to a floor length mirror in the corner of the room.  I still had on my pajamas from last night. My pink and white polka dot shorts with a white satin t shirt and my pink head scarf. I look a complete mess.

My eyes were red from all the stress and I had bags under my eyes. Ok yeah Mark and Dean can't be liking me and I look like this. I chuckle to myself, they're just extremely sweet southern guys. My mom told me southern men were sweet, but I didn't think to this extent.

I take off my head scarf and try and pat my hair down to at least look slightly presentable but nothing works. Then I look at myself. Why am I trying to look cute anyway I shake my head what's wrong with me. I give up on my appearance and walk to the door of the room. Breathing in and out I open the door to a dark hallway.

To my right I can see light on and a TV on. I hear Mark and Dean's voice and they're laughing about something.

Feeling a little nervous I walk slowly down the hall until I make it to the opening. Dean looks over first and his eyes light up.

"Look who finally woke up" he says with his big smile.

Mark looks over at me and stands up from his chair. He had on different clothes now, he had on a plain white t-shirt that clung to his muscles and some dark worn out jeans.

"Here come sit down" he says motioning me over "I'll make you a plate"

"Oh no really you don't have to" I say my throat feeling dry just being in their presence. "I can get it myself" I say with a smile.

"Nonsense sweetheart, you don't need to lift a finger" Mark says with a smile.

My cheeks get hot and I rub my elbow I let out a shy "ok" and walk over and sit down on the chair.

Mark leaves out of the room leaving just me and Dean. He also had on a different outfit. He was wearing a 3 quarter button up navy blue shirt and some light colored fitted jeans. The blue in his shirt really went perfect with his eyes.