Three

It's been about a week since I've moved into the house. I've finally unpacked everything, it's feeling a lot more homey now. The only thing that's been bothering me is sometimes at night I hear creeks in the floors. My mother assured me over the phone that most old houses creek due to the home settling and being old.

After she told me that I've felt a lot better . So at night when I hear creeking I don't feel as scared. Maybe it's because I'm all alone for the first time in my life, and for that reason I've decided to go get a pet.

Maybe if I had another living thing roaming around in the house Ide feel a lot more at ease.

It was a hot Saturday morning so I opted for wearing the least amount of clothes I could get by with wearing. I had on some cute jean short shorts that were ripped and I had on a dark grey muscle tee with a white sports bra underneath.

I grab my Nike slides from under my bed and slip my feet in. I also had just gotten my toes painted white so I felt so cute.

I walk out of my room and grab the keys to the car from my key hook. As soon as I open the door the Georgia heat hits me like nothing else.

"Oh my God why does it shave to be so hot!" I say annoyed.

Locking my door I walk over to my car. I go to open the door but I hear a crash and a yell that makes the hairs on my neck stand up.

"Sh*t!" I hear from a males voice in the distance.

I look around and my heart starts beating fast and I see a guy on the ground in my neighbors garage. Oh my God what happened I think to myself and I drop my keys and purse and run over. When I get inside I see a guy around my age on the ground and I see blood.

"Sh*t!" I hear him say again and I walk over slowly.

His leg is bleeding a lot and it seems to be a small cut oozing out blood.

"Are you alright?? Should I call someone!?" I ask frantically and awkwardly standing at the entrance of the garage.

"Yeah I'm alright" I hear him laugh a little. He reaches up to a work bench and pushes himself up to stand.

All I can see is his back and his large figure. This isn't the man I met last weekend, who is this guy in his garage I think to myself.

I come over closer to him and try to help him up. I place my hand on his back. And he turns around and looks down at me giving me a smile. My heart stops for a second looking up at this beautiful man.

"I-I'm sorry for barging all into your garage like this I just heard a scream and got scared something bad happened" I say stuttering a little looking up at him

"No worries" he says with a smile.

"What happened? I heard a big crash" I say looking away from him at all the tools on the ground.

My mouth feels like it's going dry and my palms start to get sweaty. How could not one, but two attractive men be living right next door I think to myself. Just my luck.

"Oh yeah I just went to grab one of my tools off the wall and I guess the thing is so old it gave out on me" He says laughing a little running his fingers through his hair.

I bring my eyes back up to his, but not before I see his shirt raise a little exposing a nice and toned stomach.

"Oh my gosh that's horrible" I say looking down at his leg. "It's still bleeding so much! You need to bandage it up you might even need stitches" I say squatting down and looking at his leg.

"Maybe you have some supplies in your house" I ask pointing to the garage door.

I start to walk to the door and he says "No!"

I jump a little.

"Sorry, no we don't have anything to help with this" he says looking down at his leg. His white socks and shoes now stained with blood.

"Do you have anything that can help with this?" He says looking down at his leg extending it a little.

"Yes I have gauze and peroxide in my house" I say pointing over in that direction. "Follow me I'll help you out" I say still so worried about the bleeding.

I watch as he comes over and walks beside me. We walk slowly over to my house and I get a feeling that we're being watched and I turn around to see Mark. The man I met last weekend leaning on one of their cars looking at us.

I turn away fast and ask "So is Mark your dad?" I ask looking up at the man I just met

"Yeah that's my father, how do you know him?"
He asks quizzically as I go over and pick up my keys and purse I dropped on the ground.

I walk over to the front door and say "oh he introduced himself to me when I first moved in" I say opening the door for the guy.

"Oh haha yeah that's him I think he knows just about everyone in the neighborhood. When did you move in?" He asks as he walks further into my home.

I shut the door and say "oh I've only been here for about a week" I say nervously. I haven't let anyone in my home yet so it feels weird to have someone else in here besides me.

I watch as he walks inside and past the living room to my kitchen. It's almost as if he knows where to go I think oddly.

"Well welcome to the neighborhood" he says turning around giving me another million dollar smile.

My cheeks get hot just looking at him. I follow him into the kitchen and pull out a chair for him to sit down in.

He sits down and cocks his head to the side a little giving me a smirk. He looks up at me underneath his eyebrows. That catches my heart beat in my throat. It's almost as if he knows how good he looks, and knows the effect it has on me.

I push my hair back nervously feeling a little jittery.

"My name's Dean by the way" he says with a slight southern accent extending his hand to me.

"Oh haha, My name's Sienne, it's nice to meet you" I say taking his hand in mine.

I feel a spark in my stomach. Oh no... how could I be attracted to both him and his father I need to stay away from these men I think to myself.