Thirteen

Sienne POV

         I wake up feeling really groggy and reach over to my bedside drawer for my phone. My hand feels nothing but surface and I shoot up quick. My phone is nowhere to be found and these sheets aren't mine.

Immediately all my memories come washing in and I realize I'm not in my room and that I'm still at Mark and Dean's house.

I place my hand on my forehead slightly confused and look over to see black out curtains.

"What time is it?" I say softly.

The room is pitch black which is disorienting. I get out of the bed quickly and pull back the curtains and the sun showers me in beautiful light.

"Oh my God! It's Monday morning" I facepalm.

I need to go home. I run to the door and open it and scream falling back startled by Dean standing in the door way.

"Goodmorning Sienne I didn't mean to scare you" he says looking down at me.

I push myself off the floor my heart beating hard. "It's alright" I say still feeling a little jolted.

"What time is it??" I ask worriedly "and where is my phone?" I say.

I hear Dean laugh "calm down babygirl"

I feel a little angered that he is not trying to help me figure out the time nor give me my phone back.

I walk past him and out the bedroom door but I only make it two steps before I feel a hand grab my wrist yanking me back.

Shocked I look up and see Dean with a dark look on his face.

"Dean you're hurting me" I say looking down at my wrist.

He lets go of my wrist fast and gives me a smile "sorry I just wanted to give you your phone back before you left" he says and I rub my wrist.

I take my phone from him and give a dry "thanks"

I try to turn my phone on but it's dead it must've run out of power I frown. I hear some footsteps behind me and turn to see Mark shirtless and in some pajama pants. He smiles at me and I give him a fake smile back.

"Morning Darling, how'd you sleep" he asks with a gruff morning voice.

"I slept really good thank you" I say "do you happen to know the time?" I ask him still feeling very anxious that I don't know what time it is.

I watch as he takes his phone out of his pocket and looks at it "it's 8:33, we were gonna wake you up at at 8:30 but I guess you beat us to it" he says with a chuckle.

Ohh that must've been why Dean was already at my door. I rub my arm and feel a little bad for being so cold to him earlier.

"Oh thank you, I need to go get ready for work, thank you so much for looking after me this past day and a half" I say to both Dean and Mark.

I look back at Dean and say "and I'm sorry for being cold to you this morning, I was just a little frantic about the time that's all"

He gives me a laugh and says "yeah you were really snappy, but I guess I'll let it slide" he says with a goofy smirk.

I laugh and start to walk down the hallway.

I see Mark smile at me "let me walk you out" he says.

He walks in front of me and I try hard not to stare at his perfect muscular back. My face starts to get really hot and I try to swallow.

Ughh why do these men have to be so goddamn fine. I push my hair back and try to compose myself. We make it to the front door and Mark turns around.

He looks down at me and I catch him looking me up.

"You still see something you like?" He asks lowly to me cocking his head to the side. F*ck he knows I was checking him out.

I scoff remembering my boldness in the car with him last weekend. My cheeks get hot and I look down at my feet unable to look him in the eye.

I can't help but to smile.

"Um—" I say not able to get out my words.

"You don't have to say it, I can tell" he says with his southern accent.

My head shoots up and my mouth makes an 'O' in shock. Is this really happening? 

I look up at him and I see him staring down at my lips. I unconsciously bite mine and he reaches out pushing my hair over my shoulder like he's done many times before.

But this time I feel his hand linger on the back of my neck, and before I know it he's leaned down so close to my lips.

Our faces are so close I can feel his breath on my lips. Drunken by how sexy and close we are my eyes becomes dazed.

"Commere" is all I hear him say before he full on kisses me.

Not believing what's happening I close my eyes and kiss him back. I feel him grip the back of my neck tighter as he deepens the kiss. I feel his tongue swipe over my bottom lip and then he pulls away and looks down at me with a smirk.

I start to miss the warmth of his lips on mine but not to soon after I feel hands wrap around my waist, and they're not Mark's.

Suddenly I'm spun around and now I'm facing Dean.

He looks down at me with his dazed blue eyes and whispers "my turn".

Dean pulls me flush up against the front of his body and leans down and kisses me hard.

My mind can't keep up with what's going on and I give into the kiss just like I did a second ago with Mark.

Dean pulls away from me and winks down at me making my breath hitch. I turn back to the front door and Mark opens it up for me the hot Georgia sun hitting me in my face.

Still shaken from what just happened I swallow hard and try to come up with the words to say something, anything, but I can't.

I shakily walk out of the door stepping down one of the steps and I look back to see Mark and Dean with a smirk on their faces.

"Have a great day at work Sienne" is all here from Dean and I almost trip down one of the stairs.

Speed walking back to my house I feel like I just stepped into an alternate reality.

Did that really just happen??