Ten

Sienne's POV

        It was now around 5am. I had drank about 3 hot chocolates and the intense shaking had stopped. Dean had called the police for me and told me that they are going to look into the case and investigate.

Dean was so sweet he had stayed up the entire night with me.

"Hey babygirl how're you doing?" He asks leaning his head to the side and looking me in my eyes.

His blue eyes are so strong and unwavering.

"I'm doing ok I'm still a little shaken up. I honestly don't think I could go back in there alone" I say looking away and resting my head on the couch pillow.

"If you feel safer here stay here as long as you need" Dean says softly pushing one of my hairs out of my face. 

I look up into his eyes and I smile "thank you but I could never invade you and your father's space like that" I say looking down at my hands.

"Invade what?" I hear a voice say coming down the hall.

I sit up and see Mark coming toward the living room he yawns and comes over to sit down on a chair in his pajama pants and a T-shirt.

How could he look so good in pjs I think to myself. I shake my head.

"Sorry if I was so loud last night" I say looking down my eyes starting to get a little watery.

"Are you ok what's wrong?" He asks extremely confused as to why I'm in his living room so early in the morning.

He looks at my face and sits on the edge of the chair his knees only inches from mine.

I feel Dean rubbing my back trying to calm me.

"Someone broke into her house last night while she was sleeping" Dean says angrily.

"What!!? Did you see who it was??" Mark asks now standing up.

I shake my head 'no' starting to shake again thinking about how long the guy could've been in my house just staring at me while I slept. A shiver goes down my spine and I feel so unsettled.

"I already called the police" Dean says and he comes over closer to me pushing my hair back.

"Please don't cry Sienne" Dean purrs into my ear leaning over closer to my face.

"Yeah please don't cry sweetheart we'll protect you, anything you need just tell us, stay here as long as you need" Mark says with his southern drawl.

He comes over and sits to the right of me on the couch. He pushes some hair behind my ear and rubs my shoulder.

"We're not going to let anyone hurt you I promise" Dean says.

Still feeling overwhelmed I lay my head on Dean's shoulder.

"You have nothing to worry bout darling" Mark says now rubbing my thigh.

My head starts to feel a little heavy, my lack of sleep catching up to me and my adrenaline high starts to crash, I close my eyes and fall asleep.

I end up sleeping the entire day and I wake up in a room. I wipe my eyes still very groggy and my eyesight a little fuzzy.

I sit up on the bed and see something in the corner and I automatically scream my head off. Before I can think, Dean busts into the room Mark following close behind.

"What's going on??" Dean says "what happened" Mark says with him.

They both come inside and look around the room looking confused.

I bury my face in my palms so embarrassed. I shake my head.

"I don't know what's wrong with me I'm all out of sorts" I say shaking my head.

I feel a hand on my shoulder and the bed bends down to the left of me. I feel a hand rub my back over and over.

"It's ok what happened?" I hear Mark's voice whisper to me.

"I-I saw the coat r-rack in the corner and I thought it was the guy from last n-night" I say trying to control my breathing.

Mark takes me into his arms.

"Listen to us sweetheart" Mark says and I still have my head in my hands. "Look up at me" He says a little more stern.

I look up into his dark eyes. "There's nothing to worry about, me and Dean are gonna make sure you feel safe here, if you want, you can stay here as long as you need" he says seriously.

I look over and away from him. "Maybe this was too big of a move, I shouldn't have came all the way down here for this job, I don't even have any family that live within two hours of me... maybe I need to go back home" I say sadly.

"No" I hear Dean say out of nowhere.

Caught off guard by him I turn and look up at him and he towers over me. His eyes look dark and he looks serious, slightly scary, and I feel a chill run down my spine.

"What" I say shifting a little uncomfortably in the bed.

"I mean— you got such an amazing opportunity to become an architect and work with a well established company, don't let someone make you throw that all away" he says softening his face and coming over to me.

He grabs my face softly and smiles at me "cheer up babygirl" he says and kisses me on my forehead. "Get some more rest" he says and walks out if the room.

I turn and Mark pushes my hair over my shoulder exposing my neck. He looks down at me and kisses my left temple.

"Call if you need anything" he says and stands up and walks out of the room.

He closes the door and I'm left sitting in shock.

I lay back and I think for a while. Did both Dean and Mark kiss me...

Maybe they're just extremely affectionate guys but it's kind of weird how it feels like they're both flirting with me, I'm kind of thrown off a bit.

I shake my head and lay back and try and close my eyes, maybe I just need some more sleep.