Twenty-Three

Recap:

It becomes a little silent in the kitchen and I can't hold the one question in any longer, the one that's been burning me the most.

"So who am I to y'all?" I ask and they both turn to look at me at the same time.
____________________________________

Sienne's POV

      I'm sitting at the kitchen table looking at the two of them still so full of curiosity. I watch as Dean looks over at Mark. The sides of his mouth turn up to a coy smile and he bites his lip looking down.

I'm instantly made uncomfortable by the continued silence. 

"Was I... in a romantic relationship with... one of you" I ask my cheeks starting to burn and my chest starting to thump.

I keep my head down too scared to face their eyes.

"Commere" I hear Mark say and my head shoots up.

I look over and see Dean leaned against the counter staring at every move I make.

I silently get up from the seat and slowly walk over towards Mark, I stop about 5 feet away from him unsure of how to proceed.

Mark reaches his hand out and I stare down at it, I look back at Dean and he's still staring me down.

I reach out and take Mark's hand and he slowly pulls me into his arms. I feel him wrap his arms around my waist as he pulls me in tight. I'm forced to look up into his eyes. And he starts to lean in.

My heart starts beating crazily and I close my eyes and then I feel his lips on my forehead. He kisses my forehead with so much sweetness I instantly feel more calm.

He rubs my back in circles.

"Does that feel wrong to you?" I hear Mark's voice vibrate from his chest.

I pause for a minute and I feel so comfortable "no, not at all" I whisper.

"Good" he says pulling away and looking down into my eyes again. "Do you trust me?" Mark asks.

I pause staring into his eyes I close mine and breathe and I nod yes.

He kisses my forehead again and turns me around, still holding me tight, my back flush with his chest.

I stare across the kitchen and I see Dean looking at me. His glance is intense and dominating. My stomach lurches slightly and I feel the fleeting feeling of fear , but as soon as I feel it, it goes away causing me to question myself.

I swallow and look down.

"Don't turn your eyes from me Sienne" I hear Dean's voice now. "Come here" he says sternly.

Marks hands drop from my sides and I feel cold without the around me. I look down at his hands at his side the turn to face Mark with a questioning look. His face is unchanged and he nods his head towards Dean as if you tell me to go over there. I look down trying to digest the situation.

My heart beats fast but I don't know what comes over me and I start to walk over to Dean by my surprise.

I slowly walk over to him and unlike Mark, once I'm in arms length from him he pulls me in tight to his chest and spins me around causing my back to be against the counter instead of his.

I look up at him shivering a little.

"Don't be scared of me" he says and I nod my head. Dean holds me tight and bends down so that his mouth is close to my ear.

"Yesterday I had to punish you" he whispers and my heart stops remembering what he did. "But that's what happens when you disobey me, it's done out of love" he says and pulls away staring into my eyes.

I smell his cologne all around me and my throat starts to burn. He leans in and kisses my forehead and rubs my back softly.

"Do you forgive me?" He whispers.

I stand there in his arms, all my nerves slowly starting to melt off after a little while of silence too scared to say no, I close my eyes and say "yes"

"Good" Dean says looking down at me, at this moment I feel so entranced, it's the most weird feeling being afraid of someone, yet still wanting their touch, the feeling is intense and I can't shake it.

I can't help but to stare at his lips, and unconsciously move forward even tho my brain is screaming no. The want is so intense and he brings his lips so close to mine I can almost feel it.

I close my eyes instinctually, holding my breath, but he pulls away from me letting me go, and I stand there feeling stupid.

"Not yet" Dean says under his breath and walks out of the kitchen.

I stand there extremely confused and look over at Mark.

He walks over and before he leaves out of the kitchen  he cups my face and kisses me on the forehead again.

"Does that answer your question?" He says with a soft smirk and walks out just how Dean did a second ago.

I look down to the floor my stomach in shambles.

"Yes" I whisper to myself thinking about what just happened.