Twelve

Mark POV

It was going on around 9:00 pm at night. Since it was summer time the sun just went down about a half an hour ago. Somehow I was able to move from the armchair to the couch without causing any awkwardness. I was now sitting to the right of her.

We were watching the movie Inception and eating the ice cream I got from the store. While she was intent on the movie I was intent on her.

I can tell that Sienne isn't fully comfortable being here with me and Dean by the way she keeps her legs stiff and pushed together, her straight posture and her fast paced breathing. I can tell there's a small bit of her that's intrigued by us, and that's enough to work with.

I'm glad Dean has finally calmed down a little. He's gotten stuck on the idea of keeping her here indefinitely.

Of course that's both of our goal , but if we force her to stay there's a chance that she will freak out and close in onto herself. I personally want her to stay on her own accord, but if she doesn't come around to the idea soon we will have to think of some other ways.

Me getting caught the other night was the stupidest thing I could've done, but it's seemed to have slightly worked in our favor.

I look over at her and I see that she's finished her ice cream.

"Lemme take that for you" I say putting my hand out.

She smiles at me and gives me the bowl and I get up and take it to the kitchen. I put the bowl in the sink and I hear footsteps behind me and turn around to see Dean.

He seems really frustrated and almost panicked.

"She said she's going to leave" he whispers running his red fingers through his hair.

I get a little anxious and look out the window towards her house. Ide hate it if she left. Me and Dean prepared the room just for her... just for her to feel comfortable and safe.

I scratch my beard and say "we need to think of something"

"Do you still have those melatonin pills?" Dean asks almost to the point of shaking.

"Yeah they're in my bedside drawer... are you thinking of putting her to sleep" I ask eyeing him.

"Yeah she'll think she just fell asleep and wake up tomorrow, that'll give us enough time to call into her work and tell them what happened, maybe that'll give us a few days to figure out how we're going to make her stay" he says seriously.

"Ok ok let's do it, hurry go get the pills out of my right bed side drawer, bring like 5, and I'll make some tea" I say my heart beating fast.

Nervousness and excitement all filling me with emotion. I turn on the stove to heat up some water.

After I do I walk back into the living room and I see Dean walking towards the kitchen. I give him a nod and walk over to where Sienne is sitting. She looks so good I wish I could just stop the act and take her to the back room.

"Hey darling how you feeling?" I ask coming over to sit next to her.

It's dark in the living room but I can still see the shyness and nervousness in her eyes.

"I'm doing ok... honestly I wouldn't mind staying another night here because I feel safer here than in my house all alone... but I'm going to have to go back there eventually and I don't want to prolong it" she says visibly upset by everything that has happened.

"I understand, I wonder how they got in, you'll need to call a locksmith or someone to go through your house and make sure all the entry ways are secure and maybe even get a security system" I say giving her a concerned look.

"Yeah most definitely, I will call them tomorrow" she says looking like she's more comfortable with that idea.

I hear Dean walk in "here's some hot tea to calm your nerves" he says walking over and sitting next to her.

"Oh how sweet" she says taking the big mug in both hands and smelling the steam coming off of it. "Is this green tea? ... with something citrus in it?" She asks softly taking a sip.

"Yeah it's our favorite" I say laughing a little.

I watch as she takes a sip and closes her eyes I look over at Dean and mouth 'did you do it?' And he nods yes with a sly smile.

We all sit on the couch as she drinks the tea slowly. The TV is loud which keeps things from being awkward.

After a while we both look at her and she looks up and catches us staring.

She giggles a little and looks down. I see her bite her lip and it drives me wild, my heart starts to pick up and I lean in just a little.

I can't help myself and push her hair back over her shoulder exposing her neck. She stiffens and I check myself.

"What is it?" She asks softly staring over at me.

"You're just" I say biting my lip and looking at her.

"Really beautiful" Dean says beating me to it.

"Me?" She says a little caught off guard. She laughs and says "I'm nothing special"

Hearing her say that upsets me a little and I cock my head to the side "don't ever say that again" I say lowly staring at her.

She leans away a little taken back by what I said. I pinch myself and try to calm down a little.

"You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen" Dean bursts out and she looks at him with a shocked look.

"Yeah you're perfect" I say with a dazed look at her.

She covers her mouth and stands up fast. She looks a little caught off guard and overwhelmed.

"Wh-What are you guys try-try" she says her words slurring just slightly.

She closes her eyes and puts her hand on her head and she sways a little.

"Are you alright Sienne?" Dean says in his best worried voice.

"I just got a really bad dizzy spell" she says squinting her eyes "I feel really lightheaded" she says confused.

Dean stands up and grabs her forearms steadying her, I stand up as well.

"Here let's let you lay down for a little and when you feel better we'll walk you to your house" I say.

She opens her eyes a little dazedly and starts to walk but trips and falls onto my chest. Sh*t how many pills did he put in that tea I think.

"I'm so sorry" she says looking up at me.

I smile and say "it's ok"

I stand her up straight and she closes her eyes most likely due to feeling dizzy and falls back a little onto Dean.

"I don't know what's wrong with me" she whimpers and Dean holds her.

I see him bend his neck down and close his eyes in her hair he looks up at me with an evil grin.

"You had a traumatic experience love, your body just needs rest from everything , let me help you" He says worriedly but his face is straight with a grin still plastered on it.

"Oh-ok" she says furrowing her brows.

He picks her up bridal style and we walk back to the guest room. When we get to the back I open the door and turn the lights on. Dean lays her down onto the bed and it looks like she's already fully asleep.

He walks back over to me and says "that was quick".

I smile and say "it sure was with a smirk.

We both look at her sleeping so sweetly. I wish I could just cuddle up next to her but I need to wait.

She'll be all ours soon enough I think.

Dean walks out the room and I turn off the lights and close the door doing the same.