Twenty-Six

Short Recap ✨
~ Earlier in the day Sienne fights the gnawing pain of her constant headaches to fill her curiosity of the house next door. After hours of staring at the house from the safety of Dean and Mark's front porch, she decides to walk over to get a closer look, not before she is swept off her feet by an angry overprotective Dean. She spends the rest of the evening sleeping, where she finds herself caught up in a terrible dream of which she can not recall. Good thing Dean and Mark are there to keep her warm as she spends her first night with the pair in Marks bedroom.~

Continued...

Sienne's POV

I feel completely and utterly warm and protected.

I wake up to the sound of snoring. A soft timid one comes from the right and a more erratic and loud one comes from the left. I crack my eyes open slightly and look to my left to see Dean laying there with his back to me. Even though he's turned away from me, I can still feel the heat from his body on my left arm. Becoming more aware of my surroundings I look down at my stomach and see Mark's muscular arm there, I feel his head cuddled up against my neck and shoulder softly snoring.

I have no clue what woke me up, but I'm finding it extremely hard to go back to sleep. I lay still and close my eyes. For the past two days every time I try to think my head starts to pound profusely, but right now it isn't too painful. I open my eyes and look around the dark room, the moonlight pours in from the window and shows me where the door is. I sit up a little bit and slowly push Mark's arm off my stomach, wriggling out of his arms. As soon as I'm free of him my stomach starts rumbling. I can't even remember the last time I ate something.

I scoot my body down the bed and move really slow so I don't wake them up. I make it to the edge of the bed and place my bare feet on the hardwood floor really slow looking back at them. Dean flinches a little in his sleep which catches my attention. I tip toe to his side of the bed and I can see the sheets in front of his chest are wrinkled. He has the sheets bunched up in a fist and his knuckles are extremely pale and red. I then look at his face and his eyebrows are so tight and scrunched up he looks like he's ready to fight somebody. I reach out to run my hands through his hair to try to calm him in his sleep, but right before I touch him I get a feeling to just leave him alone.

I leave his side of the bed and start walking to the door. I make it three steps and I have to grab my head to balance myself because the dizziness hits me so hard my vision goes blurry.

'Breathe Sienne' I whisper to myself before I open my eyes.

My eyes finally adjust to the dark and I make it to the bedroom door. Grabbing the doorknob I look back at Dean and Mark and stare for a little bit.

Turning my attention back to the door I feel the slightest bit scared to leave the room thinking about how Dean grabbed me up earlier.

A pit starts to grow in my stomach remembering that, but I tell myself he won't get upset at me for just going to the kitchen to get something to eat.

The door creeks a little as I open it. Leaving it slightly cracked, I make my way down the long hall.

As soon as I enter the hallway I start to get a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach. I grab it and think to myself 'I just need to drink some water and I'll be fine'.

Every step I take down the dark, quiet hallway I begin to dissociate. I find myself needing to hold on to the wall of the hallway feeling like I could drop at any minute.

My breathing becomes labored and I feel as if my chest is too heavy for me to even breathe. Eyes watering I finally make it to the living room.

'What did I come in here for?' I start to think to myself as my head starts to pound more and more. I make it deeper into the living room and I'm drawn to the right corner. A dizzy spell hits me and I grab the corner of the couch closing my eyes .